• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme

MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme v3.3.2

No permission to download
Why can't i see the Mega menu section which i created, please advise. I wanted to create the Mega Menu for this theme

1662610827723.png

Why can't i see the Mega menu section which i created, please advise. I wanted to create the Mega Menu for this theme

1662610827723.png

There is a "Screen Options" tab at the top right of the screen. Open the tab and check the "Mega Menu". So your mega menu will appear in the "Add Menu Items" field.

You can also checking "Link Target", "Css Classes" and "Description".

Reactions: sundar50000
There is a "Screen Options" tab at the top right of the screen. Open the tab and check the "Mega Menu". So your mega menu will appear in the "Add Menu Items" field.

Yes. Totally forgot to enable the option :)
Thank you!

how to make this theme fast guys it's heavy for me.
Do you have the same feeling that the images of this theme are loading very slowly. Someone has raised this issue with the author, but the author said it's a hosting issue. But look at the demo images of this theme which also load slowly🤣

Do you have the same feeling that the images of this theme are loading very slowly. Someone has raised this issue with the author, but the author said it's a hosting issue. But look at the demo images of this theme which also load slowly🤣
🤣 it's not just a hosting issue it's theme itself with a lot of heavy plugins and long structure code, I have a VPS server with 16g RAM and 3 CORE and it's very heavy and the images are very slow to load, i have tried Woodmart and JupiterX and Porto are very fast in my Host but this is so heavy for an ecommerce website which need to be very fast for clients satisfied, Now i decide to try an Elementor template to check if it will be fast than a theme.

smartass updated MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MinimogWP - The High Converting eCommerce WordPress Theme 1.9.1

Version 1.9.1 - September 09th, 2022

Added:​

New setting allow hide Customer Note in cart page.

Updated:​

Disabled product image hover on mobile for better UX.
Improvement product stock display.
Improvement product images gallery UX.
Improvement breadcrumb nested terms.
Change register page link when register modal disable.

Fixed:​

Compatible with WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency plugin
Improvement translations package.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Browser_setting.png
    Browser_setting.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 37
  • cache_settings.png
    cache_settings.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 38
  • CSS_setting.png
    CSS_setting.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 32
  • CSS_setting2.png
    CSS_setting2.png
    31 KB · Views: 32
  • JS_settings.png
    JS_settings.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 30
  • HTML_setting.png
    HTML_setting.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Est_settings.png
    Est_settings.png
    41 KB · Views: 28
  • Media_setting.png
    Media_setting.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Media_setting2.png
    Media_setting2.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 25
  • object_setting.png
    object_setting.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 27
i tried these steps and still no good performance in GTmetrix
1. Install perfmatter: Then make active some general settings
2. Next go to assets tab and activated script manager (you can try remove used css but maybe you need to manual exclude some css)
3. Go to your home page(example.com) and on the admin bar click script manager y disable plugin on unnecesary pages o locations

On Litespeed use QUIC.cloud CDN (free) or cloudflare
You need to test the best settings for litespeed on your website
First make a backup
Install smush pro: compress images and activate webp image format
Install Media Cleaner Pro to clean unused images
Install database cleaner pro or garbage to clean your database

Attachments

• preloading_perfmatter.png
    preloading_perfmatter.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 15
1. Install perfmatter: Then make active some general settings
2. Next go to assets tab and activated script manager (you can try remove used css but maybe you need to manual exclude some css)
3. Go to your home page(example.com) and on the admin bar click script manager y disable plugin on unnecesary pages o locations

On Litespeed use QUIC.cloud CDN (free) or cloudflare
You need to test the best settings for litespeed on your website
First make a backup
Install smush pro: compress images and activate webp image format
Install Media Cleaner Pro to clean unused images
Install database cleaner pro or garbage to clean your database
Delete demo content cause it has an huge size

Hi Again,

Already enabled sidebar1 but no filter display section in shop page like the demo, please advise

1662913231596.png

1662913338134.png
A

Hi Again,

Already enabled sidebar1 but no filter display section in shop page like the demo, please advise

1662913231596.png

1662913338134.png
A

In the admin panel, go to the widgets page. Your widgets should be in the Shop Sidebar area. Then you will see them on store and categories pages.

In the "Shop Sidebar" area - shows widgets on the store pages.

In the "Single Product Sidebar" and "Single Product Sidebar 2" area - shows widgets on single product pages.

In the Archive Product settings in the Sidebar 1 and Sidebar 2 fields, you can specify widgets for off-canvas panels only.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock