• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MightyWeb Webview: Web to App Convertor(Flutter + Admin Panel)

MightyWeb Webview: Web to App Convertor(Flutter + Admin Panel) 21.0

No permission to download
will work without nulling
Sir latest Android build gave me error i am purchased user i am already submit support ticket still they very slow

A build operation failed.

Could not resolve all files for configuration ':qr_code_scanner:coreLibraryDesugaring'.

Could not resolve all files for configuration ':qr_code_scanner:coreLibraryDesugaring'.

Could not resolve com.android.tools:desugar_jdk_libs:1.2.0.

Required by:

project :qr_code_scanner

No cached version of com.android.tools:desugar_jdk_libs:1.2.0 available for offline mode.

Required by:

No cached version of com.android.tools:desugar_jdk_libs:1.2.0 available for offline mode.

* Try:

> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Exception is:

com.intellij.openapi.externalSystem.model.ExternalSystemException: A build operation failed.

Required by:

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.addBuildModels(ProjectImportAction.java:439)

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.execute(ProjectImportAction.java:146)

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.execute(ProjectImportAction.java:43)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.InternalBuildActionAdapter.execute(InternalBuildActionAdapter.java:64)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.runner.AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner$ActionAdapter.runAction(AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner.java:131)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.runner.AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner$ActionAdapter.fromBuildModel(AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner.java:104)

at

Do you have any idea about this

Sir latest Android build gave me error i am purchased user i am already submit support ticket still they very slow

Required by:

Required by:

* Try:

> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Exception is:

com.intellij.openapi.externalSystem.model.ExternalSystemException: A build operation failed.

Required by:

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.addBuildModels(ProjectImportAction.java:439)

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.execute(ProjectImportAction.java:146)

at org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.model.ProjectImportAction.execute(ProjectImportAction.java:43)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.consumer.connection.InternalBuildActionAdapter.execute(InternalBuildActionAdapter.java:64)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.runner.AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner$ActionAdapter.runAction(AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner.java:131)

at org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.runner.AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner$ActionAdapter.fromBuildModel(AbstractClientProvidedBuildActionRunner.java:104)

at

Do you have any idea about this
PM me will connect over remote and check

1712630744332.jpeg

if I choose Navigation Style Bottom Nav. it always redirects to the Base URL of the App, not the website. and also at the bottom of the screen (above the bottom navigation) there is white space. how to solve this?

1712630744332.jpeg

if I choose Navigation Style Bottom Nav. it always redirects to the Base URL of the App, not the website. and also at the bottom of the screen (above the bottom navigation) there is white space. how to solve this?
Have you changed base url inside Admin panel and Flutter app ?

Hello, have any of you encountered problems in compiling the project for IOS?
I found the following errors (see attachments). I don't know if it's really bugged xocde or it's just bad luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 002005.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 002005.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2024-04-19 002026.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 002026.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello, have any of you encountered problems in compiling the project for IOS?
I found the following errors (see attachments). I don't know if it's really bugged xocde or it's just bad luck.
i got same problems a few months ago, i use chatgpt to fix everthing one by one, i dont remember what was the exact problem, i think is the pods plugin version, anyway when i solve it, app store refuse my app because they dont accept web view apps, so it is just to make android apps

Kindly help 🙏
I want to build the app without php backend. I Just want to put my website link. Where I have to paste my website URL!

😔

1714583110927.png

Kindly help 🙏
I want to build the app without php backend. I Just want to put my website link. Where I have to paste my website URL!

😔

1714583110927.png
put it on BASE URL OFFLINE, and also in BASE URL, but is better to use the backend, there you can put tabs and ads easily

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock