• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MightyNews - Flutter 2.0 News App with Wordpress + Firebase backend

MightyNews - Flutter 2.0 News App with Wordpress + Firebase backend 22 Mar 2023

No permission to download
always the same bug !!!!
Code:
Resolving dependencies... (1.8s)
Because every version of flutter_localizations from sdk depends on intl 0.18.0 and mighty_news depends on intl ^0.17.0-nullsafety.2, flutter_localizations from sdk is forbidden.
So, because mighty_news depends on flutter_localizations from sdk, version solving failed.

Code:
  • Flutter version 3.10.5 on channel stable at C:\tools\flutter
    • Upstream repository https://github.com/flutter/flutter.git
    • Framework revision 796c8ef792 (6 weeks ago), 2023-06-13 15:51:02 -0700
    • Engine revision 45f6e00911
    • Dart version 3.0.5
    • DevTools version 2.23.1

[√] Windows Version (Installed version of Windows is version 10 or higher)

[√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 33.0.0)
    • Android SDK at C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\sdk
    • Platform android-TiramisuPrivacySandbox, build-tools 33.0.0
    • Java binary at: C:\Android Studio\jbr\bin\java
    • Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 17.0.6+0-b2043.56-9586694)
    • All Android licenses accepted.

[√] Chrome - develop for the web
    • Chrome at C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

[X] Visual Studio - develop for Windows
    X Visual Studio not installed; this is necessary for Windows development.
      Download at https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/.
      Please install the "Desktop development with C++" workload, including all of its default components

[√] Android Studio (version 2022.2)
    • Android Studio at C:\Android Studio
    • Flutter plugin can be installed from:
       https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9212-flutter
    • Dart plugin can be installed from:
       https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/6351-dart
    • Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 17.0.6+0-b2043.56-9586694)

[√] Connected device (3 available)
    • Windows (desktop) • windows • windows-x64    • Microsoft Windows [version 10.0.22000.2176]
    • Chrome (web)      • chrome  • web-javascript • Google Chrome 114.0.5735.199
    • Edge (web)        • edge    • web-javascript • Microsoft Edge 114.0.1823.82

[√] Network resources
    • All expected network resources are available.

resolving by replacing in pubspec.yaml :

Code:
dependency_overrides:
  xml: ^6.2.2
  modal_bottom_sheet: ^3.0.0-pre

replace by:

Code:
dependency_overrides:
  xml: ^6.2.2
  modal_bottom_sheet: ^3.0.0-pre
  intl: any

Reactions: viid
the documentation is really strange, it seen to not be complet on the official site!!! i have done all include in doc but nothing is show on app !!! i can build app but no news !!! always "Something Went Wrong"

any idea ?
thanks

Hello,
Which version of flutter does it work with ?
I used latest 3-10-05 and it shows 327 errors in problems tab in vs code ?
could someone help me with the flutter version ?

Hello,
Which version of flutter does it work with ?
I used latest 3-10-05 and it shows 327 errors in problems tab in vs code ?
could someone help me with the flutter version ?
bro the source code is updated in March 2023 so you should not be using latest version of flutter. Go to Flutter archive and download a version prior to the release of the update and try.

Till now NewsFreak is the best bet compared to mightyNews. The only issue is the latest update is on babiato but the Wordpress plugin file has to be requested from the plugin author. Making the whole update unusable. 🤧 guess we’re stuck with using Mighty News

Really? Can you share the steps you took please… from importing the project. To the pub get and also if you updated the dependencies and basically what you changed. It’ll be a huge help 😇

Loh i get a lot of error in this version "
[!] Automatically assigning platform `iOS` with version `10.0` on target `OneSignalNotificationServiceExtension` because no platform was specified. Please specify a platform for this target in your Podfile. See `https://guides.cocoapods.org/syntax/podfile.html#platform`.

Error running pod install

Error launching application on iPhone 14 Pro Max."

I hate flutter forlife now always bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs !
and most of them are the same bugs !

• Haha
Reactions: viid
the documentation is really strange, it seen to not be complet on the official site!!! i have done all include in doc but nothing is show on app !!! i can build app but no news !!! always "Something Went Wrong"

any idea ?
thanks
I CAN NOT BUILD THE APP !

send me your android file and i'll compile for you
👋🏼 Hi, did you manage to get the flutter project to work using the version present on babiato or did you update to the latest

Who’s interested in bulk buying this resource for the latest update. I’ll create a buy thread and update the link here.

@Rogglerajesh being the resource owner, the least you can do is reply the questions on here. It won’t take anything off you. If you don’t have access to updates, no need ignoring replies on here. You said you got it to work, share how you did it. You’ve been online today so there’s no excuse that you haven’t seen the numerous comment on this thread. Do better 😪

Who’s interested in bulk buying this resource for the latest update. I’ll create a buy thread and update the link here.

@Rogglerajesh being the resource owner, the least you can do is reply the questions on here. It won’t take anything off you. If you don’t have access to updates, no need ignoring replies on here. You said you got it to work, share how you did it. You’ve been online today so there’s no excuse that you haven’t seen the numerous comment on this thread. Do better 😪

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock