• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Proposed Changes (input required!)

Your vote on how Babiato should continue forward:

• With Ads (some of which may be quite intrusive)

Votes: 138 56.8%
  • With Monthly Milestone Donations (no Ads + benefits)

Votes: 105 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I know re-apply for adsense from other account it will works, and if fails then change domain, not a big deal here is that much traffic that adsense will be approved in some days or hours as per my experience, and after that use some points to protect adsense

show only 1 ad to guest user (for adsense), and for logged in users show as much, and use custom cdn and some security measures to ban leachers and also use terminate session if request is more then 50/minute and disable ads automatic for that session user when it reconnect for some of minutes.

Thos I think help to prevent adsense disabling.

And else nothing I prefer other then show ads, because all are contributing to each other and this community, so as a admin you have already be a backup of ads company wich is same like adsense.

Yearly subscription for 10$
6 months = 5$
1 month = 1$

The money made on the first month will be much different than the money made in 6 months for now, so this thing of milestones, and either they will be adjusted along the time, reached or not, etc, is just too much of a mess for us users.

We just want to come here and do our thing, whatever it might be, so a "set and forget", in this case, pay and forget while you guys (admins) take care of the revenue, in my opinion, is better.

And honestly, I would rather pay a long term subscription than have to pay every month a 1$ or something like that.

As admins, you better than us can do the math and try to figure it out some expectations about the conversion ratio of the users. Then, put a price on it.

This way, the people who can't afford it (it's a low price, but still) could access the forum with ads, and wouldn't be affected by not being able to pay for it, while the people who could pay for it, would have the forum without ads and maybe a download limit increase.

In the end, the forum will keep making money from every user.

(If someone has already suggested this, sorry, but I couldn't read all of this pages)

Yearly subscription for 10$
6 months = 5$
1 month = 1$

The money made on the first month will be much different than the money made in 6 months for now, so this thing of milestones, and either they will be adjusted along the time, reached or not, etc, is just too much of a mess for us users.

We just want to come here and do our thing, whatever it might be, so a "set and forget", in this case, pay and forget while you guys (admins) take care of the revenue, in my opinion, is better.

And honestly, I would rather pay a long term subscription than have to pay every month a 1$ or something like that.

As admins, you better than us can do the math and try to figure it out some expectations about the conversion ratio of the users. Then, put a price on it.

This way, the people who can't afford it (it's a low price, but still) could access the forum with ads, and wouldn't be affected by not being able to pay for it, while the people who could pay for it, would have the forum without ads and maybe a download limit increase.

In the end, the forum will keep making money from every user.

(If someone has already suggested this, sorry, but I couldn't read all of this pages)
Subscription based system based on yours as 1$ for a month or 10 will not works long lasting and user base also decrease by this because subscription option always works if if put each script at margin of 2 purchases

Subscription based system based on yours as 1$ for a month or 10 will not works long lasting and user base also decrease by this because subscription option always works if if put each script at margin of 2 purchases

Honestly, I didn't understand your post.
Did you actually read my whole post?

I'd gladly purchase an annual subscription. I know I'd forget to do it monthly with all the sh** that's happening in my life. :unsure:

I would rather annually donation membership because I believe this is the only way to keep Babia.to alive!

Also I agree babia.to absolutely must be free BUT.

Other members which is not labeled as "Babiato Lover" should be restricted things like download limit reaching to some category limits.

And if they want to use babia.to resources.

They must donate to the babia.to for being able to use the exclusive features like more downloading limits etc. @TassieNZ

So "Babiato is the donations"
Not the resources, null methods, fixes,
Are you saying that?

According to your vision,
only "Babito Lovers" deserve benefits.

😂

I hadn't seen that you joined yesterday

Reactions: AnormaL
Are you saying that?

😂

Brother idk why you are being toxic right now but let me tell you my vision.

If they want to get the more benefits of the babia.to they should become babiato lovers.

If they just want to be a normal user they should know there is some restrictions for them.

Like downloading limit etc. Idk you name it

Are you saying that?

😂

I think you have already input your "suggestion" a lot.
So please sit back and rest until this topic close.

I don't think that free users seeing ads should be restricted, just that the paid users could have as a bonus a download increase for example (for me, personally, i've never reached the download limit for example).

I think this should not be about creating a VIP group and the "other guys" group, but as a community, the people who can pay, good, the people who can't, they will see the ads and pay indirectly.

And honestly, a 5$ donation doesn't make one a "Babiato Lover" (Yes, I have donated before the forum crash), that label imo is just vanity, but yeah, I understand the why behind it.

Why not monetize the "For sale" section, offer a escrow service or take a percentage of the sales. Not really hard to implent and the "For sale" section would benefit because the goods offered will be of better quality.

Reactions: leoplaza
You're right, well
Apply it better first for you
I will do the second
If you think that you're uber genius or something like that please remember that you're not, and kindly note that I have already seen a lot of people like you and none of them achived anything in this earth and I dont believe that none of them wont achieve anything in another world!

Reactions: taxcollector
I vote for the option to donate to the babiato.

Anyway, direct apologies to @TassieNZ that at Babiato's current moment I will not turn off my adblock at all, as I have expressed my opinion before you should charge 2 U$D monthly and assume the fee for the transaction.

The forum needs a decision as it is immediately sometimes I can't even access the main babia.to domain that opens a window asking to "enable notifications" is a harsh reality that needs to be accepted as soon as possible, limit the downloads of those who don't contribute and increase this current volume for contributing users is like a "SAAS" for downloading scripts, themes, plugins and the like.

As I said before, everyone is filling their pockets with money and it's you who are at a loss.

Putting donations into practice will get rid of many problems, intruders who download items just to post in other existing nulled forums and even their own forums.

I VOTE FOR MONTHLY BILLING AND INCREASED DOWNLOADS FOR BUSINESS USERS LIKE ME.

• Haha
Reactions: AnormaL
Not necessarily. I almost missed the post. I saw it by chance. There are thousands of others like me who only come here once in a while and are willing to pay $1 or more every month to keep the platform afloat. The admin is in a better position to give us a true picture of the number of active users. That people didn't respond doesn't mean when they are locked out they won't pay the $1.
I almost also missed the post.

I had suggested days ago for the admins to:

"1. Make this thread a must-read for users before anyone accesses any other part of the site for the first time.
Some members may not stop to read the thread."

The admin should make a popup redirecting every visitor to this thread from now until the 8th to comment on the issue. Once they have participated, they stop seeing the popup.

It's not good to have thousands of daily active users but only a few dozen commenting on the future of this collaborative site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock