• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Major Announcement!

Beside the number? You also have the option to update directly from your wp dashboard without the hassle of waiting for update and upload/replace.

@Administrative can tell you more about this
Actually that isn't implemented yet but is on the roadmap.

Reactions: Gentleman
What is the difference between Babiato and GPL Elite besides resources being paid in GPL Elite? Are there any advantages to purchasing stuff from GPL Elite?
The main benefit of Elite is that in many cases updates are published slightly earlier there than on Babiato.

Elite has automatic processes in place to publish updates whereas they have to be done manually on Babiato.

Congratulations to both of you and all the best. Hope this forum grows even more fabulous than it already has been! Thank you to all of you awesome folks!

Reactions: Medw1311
This is big news! Hopefully, the forum keeps its spirit of helping and giving a hand to each other. It's one of the best communities I'm a part of on the Internet. Thank you @Babak, for everything you've done for this place to be such a great resource library.

Reactions: Dabby and Medw1311
Exciting news! I hope the forum maintains its helpful and supportive spirit towards one another. It's among the top online communities I'm part of. Many thanks to @Babak for his invaluable contribution towards making it an excellent resource library.

Congratulations @TassieNZ and @Medw1311, I hope it will be a winning deal for you both... All the best!

Reagrds,
Abbod.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Major Announcement!

We have been in Maintenance mode for a little while so as not to loose many posts! However, we will have lost several hours, so if yours is missing, please post again!

So, some major news! As of today I (@TassieNZ ) am the new owner of Babiato! I have just completed a long negotiation/purchase procedure with @Babak

Therefore, for better or worse, I am the new owner!

You will see that we now have a new house .... https://babia.to/ with all other domains being redirected to here.

@Babak is staying on as Admin and will continue to do the awesome job that he always has.

For the moment there will be very few changes, but after several weeks some new things will be implemented, hopefully for the better!

On another note, @Medw1311 is now also an Admin. WELCOME!!! :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and hopefully myself, @Medw1311 or @Babak can give you a sensible answer!

Also, if you find any issues, please post in THIS THREAD with full details and we will check it ASAP!

TassieNZ :)
Congrats @TassieNZ and @Babak for the transaction. Godspeed + fortunes abound, always. Kind regards to you and yours.

Thank you Babak for all you did for us!
sh**! A lot of people seem to think that @Babak is going or gone! Why?

This is NOT the case at all. @Babak is still an Admin and will remain so! He'll continue to do the awesome job he always has!!! It just means he can have a holiday when he wants too!!! :love:

Just wanted to clear this up for everyone!

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock