• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
ok, i've :
-installed fresh with a fake code
- updated the daily script
and now work without issue. but, when i try to open the file manager for upload images on a campagn, it return the 403 error. how is possivle to fixi it?

ok, i've :
-installed fresh with a fake code
- updated the daily script
and now work without issue. but, when i try to open the file manager for upload images on a campagn, it return the 403 error. how is possivle to fixi it?
Never use 'File Manager', in which part/menu is that ?

guys please this is the first time I'm trying this
seems like I installed it wrongly because i couldn't see the remaining menu options like settings etc
someone help, please

Attachments

• 5EAC9520-055C-4C7F-8C43-D8E5EEFFDF6A.jpeg
    5EAC9520-055C-4C7F-8C43-D8E5EEFFDF6A.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 39
My information window is missing
info-error.png Instead of system notifications - emptiness
Has anyone encountered this7
Which version of php is best to install under?
Currently installed under php 8.1

resolved. in extend - extensions is necessary to enable it and when you build a mail is possible to upload files
Hello, please how did you solve this? anytime I want to add an image in the email builder this is the error message I got
I tried turning on and off the extension it didn't work

Attachments

• 894E2F33-4DA5-4E8D-A1E9-88C9442A4133.jpeg
    894E2F33-4DA5-4E8D-A1E9-88C9442A4133.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 20
My information window is missing
info-error.png Instead of system notifications - emptiness
Has anyone encountered this7
Which version of php is best to install under?
Currently installed under php 8.1
I dont see any error on your screenshot, what do you mean 'Information window' ?
On my system using both version 7.4.33 and 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14

2023-12-28 12 09 26.png

I dont see any error on your screenshot, what do you mean 'Information window' ?
Previously, above the word Dashboard there were system notifications about work results.
Now they're gone.
Perhaps they need to be enabled?

Thanks, I figured out the problem
Google Chrome sometimes cuts out the top area of information messages, perhaps some extensions are interfering

Everything displays fine in Mozilla Firefox

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock