• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
Sorry, please, I forgot to say that I made a Nulled version from this plugin. I provide a plugin. You can test it. If necessary, delete the localization of the Russian language from the folder: languages.
Thanks. I'll try it ASAP and I'll report it back here.

I was talking about the main download shared here. It doesn't work as expected and failed to install.

It happens the same. Server throws 500 error and the plugin does not activate and it doesn't create the DB tables.
Deactivate and delete the plugin. Clean the site cache. Clean and optimize the Database.
Install the plugin again.

Okay, test it.
Well, in fact, after doing more tests, this version works ONLY if you are upgrading from a previous version. I've tried installing the 3.3.12 version first and then I've used your attached package and it worked fine. So there is a problem only when starting from zero.

If previously there is no other Mailster plugin installed it fails and throws the 500 error. BUT if there is a previous one then it works fine with no problem because the DB tables are already present.

It happens the same. Server throws 500 error and the plugin does not activate and it doesn't create the DB tables.
Here are the test results. See the screenshots.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-02-13-19-07-01-500.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-02-13-19-07-01-500.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 19
  • screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-02-13-19-04-12-000.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2024-02-13-19-04-12-000.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
  • screenshot-mail.google.com-2024-02-13-19-08-56-545.png
    screenshot-mail.google.com-2024-02-13-19-08-56-545.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 19
Here are the test results. See the screenshots.
Yes. But this is after the upgrade. Problem is when starting from scratch, when there is not previous Mailster installed.

I've tested it installing the 3.3.12 first and then the 4.0.0 and it worked without a problem. Like in your screenshot.

Yes. But this is after the upgrade. Problem is when starting from scratch, when there is not previous Mailster installed.

I've tested it installing the 3.3.12 first and then the 4.0.0 and it worked without a problem. Like in your screenshot.
Yes, this is a new, transitional version 4.0.0.
Most likely, it is intended only for updating.

Even on the developer's website, in the changelog, there is almost no explanation.

Reactions: Legolas

I tried installing the Mailster 4.0.0 plugin on a local server. The plugin is installed. But additional settings are required: template, cron, email address and others.
Conclusion - the plugin can be installed on the site from a clean installation.

You need to have a previous one installed. If you install 3.3.x and then upgrade to 4.0.0 there is no problem. May be it's a problem from developer and not caused by a incorrectly nulled version.

Last edited:
You need to have a previous one installed. If you install 3.3.x and then upgrade to 4.0.0 there is no problem. May be it's a problem from developer and not caused with a incorrectly nulled version.
I don't have an unused site to experiment with. But, on the local server, the plugin was installed normally - from scratch.

Reactions: Legolas
I have various available servers. That's why I tested it before using it on a production server. And all my tests were unsuccessful until I installed the old one. Then the update goes all fine without any problems.

I have various available servers. That's why I tested it before using it on a production server. And all my tests were unsuccessful until I installed the old one. Then the update goes all fine without any problems.
Well, that's great!

This is completely dead. And yes, I was upgrading from the previous version to version 4. 3 different websites, all running PHP 8.3 or PHP 8.2 and they're all now dead.. cannot even login to dashboard without deleting the Mailster folder.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1453 of the file /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: array_merge(): Argument #1 must be of type array, bool given in /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php:1453
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(1453): array_merge()
#1 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(1416): MailsterTemplates->prepare_results()
#2 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(824): MailsterTemplates->query()
#3 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/includes/updates.php(712): MailsterTemplates->check_for_updates()
#4 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/upgrade.class.php(48): include('...')

This forum, really REALLY is great.. but this sort of issue is occurring almost every single time certain plugins are updated. The quality of nulling has really sank recently :( I wish I had more knowledge about nulling so that I could help out and I do appreciate the effort here, but now (like others) I'm in a situation where I'm having to recover access to sites.

Is there any way that this can be tested properly before updating the resources?

Last edited:
This is completely dead. And yes, I was upgrading from the previous version to version 4. 3 different websites, all running PHP 8.3 or PHP 8.2 and they're all now dead.. cannot even login to dashboard without deleting the Mailster folder.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1453 of the file /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: array_merge(): Argument #1 must be of type array, bool given in /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php:1453
Stack trace:
#0 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(1453): array_merge()
#1 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(1416): MailsterTemplates->prepare_results()
#2 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/templates.class.php(824): MailsterTemplates->query()
#3 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/includes/updates.php(712): MailsterTemplates->check_for_updates()
#4 /home/domain/domains/domain.com/public_html/client/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/upgrade.class.php(48): include('...')

This forum, really REALLY is great.. but this sort of issue is occurring almost every single time certain plugins are updated. The quality of nulling has really sank recently :( I wish I had more knowledge about nulling so that I could help out and I do appreciate the effort here, but now (like others) I'm in a situation where I'm having to recover access to sites.

Is there any way that this can be tested properly before updating the resources?
You have a problem with templates.
Before updating the plugin, in the previous version of the plugin, disable the use of Outdated Hooks.
After updating - Convert - Outdated forms:
There is a problem with HTML templates of emails and messages created earlier on your site after updating PHP to version 8.2 or 8.3.
Then, temporarily - for the duration of the update, go back to PHP-7.4
, Delete the site cache, optimize the Database and update the plugin.
After that, update PHP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock