• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
I'm sorry I missed the notification of your reply. Thank you for your reply.

SMTP had always been my first choice if I needed to send bulk messages. I'll give it a try. But I'm concerned about my host. What if the host complains about the volume being sent? How many do you recommend sending per campaign?

What is the guarantee that emails won't end up in the spam folder of the recipient?

Also, can't one use Amazon SES? I see Mailster has Amazon SES integration.

Thanks.
If you send emails via SMTP (for example, through the same AMAZON), then what does your hoster have to do with it.
You insert the data into the settings of the SMTP plugin where you registered. How many emails you send depends on the SMTP port bandwidth. You can set a limit of 10,000 in 24 hours.
Yes, you should warn the hoster about this, but there should be no problems. You don't send your emails via SMTP of your hosting.

If you send emails via SMTP (for example, through the same AMAZON), then what does your hoster have to do with it.
You insert the data into the settings of the SMTP plugin where you registered. How many emails you send depends on the SMTP port bandwidth. You can set a limit of 10,000 in 24 hours.
Yes, you should warn the hoster about this, but there should be no problems. You don't send your emails via SMTP of your hosting.
Erm, let's put Amazon SES aside for a sec.

I thought entering smtp.yourdomainname.com meant I was using my domain name, which my DNS setup points to my host. Apologies. I'm not a tech guru.

I thought entering smtp.yourdomainname.com meant I was using my domain name, which my DNS setup points to my host. Apologies. I'm not a tech guru.
Then you will have to buy a license for the plugin and rent a dedicated server from the hoster.
On a virtual hosting, no one will allow you to send thousands of emails at a time. This is a big load on the server.
Here read it: https://mailster.co/features/
For more information, Google will help you.

Here's another documentation file for the plugin, open it in the browser and read carefully - the menu at the top of the page:

Attachments

• documentation.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 15
After having a ton of issues and basically not updating Mailster for a while, I was able to fix the fatal error for versions above.

/wp-content/plugins/mailster/classes/mailster.class.php

In the ZIP you will find two files. The original (renamed mailster.class.original) and the updated version. Feel free to compare the code.

The error occurs because the mailster_freemius() function is returning an instance of mailsterFsNull, which doesn't have the get_plan_name() method defined. This is resulting in a fatal error. Editing this created a new error, because another method, is_trial(), does not exist in the mailsterFsNull class. Like before, you'll need to modify the code to check if the is_trial() method exists before trying to call it.

Updating that code then allowed the plugin to operate again!

Hopefully the author of the null can make adjustments to this process in future.

Attachments

• Mailster Fatal Error Fix.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 37
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• mailster.4.0.0-beta.1.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My full nulled for 4.0.0 Beta 1) Enjoy!
After updating v.3.3.7 on v.4.0.0, all forms created earlier were unavailable.
I had to roll back.
I will wait for the release of the final version of the plugin.
Perhaps, when updating, will have to export data.
The path to the files in the new beta version has changed slightly.
Perhaps the developers will suggest a data export tool.

After updating v.3.3.7 on v.4.0.0, all forms created earlier were unavailable.
I had to roll back.
I will wait for the release of the final version of the plugin.
Perhaps, when updating, will have to export data.
The path to the files in the new beta version has changed slightly.
Perhaps the developers will suggest a data export tool.
I don't know, everything works fine for me. I noticed that this is the second problem you are facing. I think that you have some individual problem and it is most likely the plugin itself that has this problem.

PS. New version 4 have a new modern editor for forms with visual improvements

Last edited:
I don't know, everything works fine for me. I noticed that this is the second problem you are facing. I think that you have some individual problem and it is most likely the plugin itself that has this problem.

PS. New version 4 have a new modern editor for forms with visual improvements
Yes, a new editor has appeared, but the old subscription forms have become unavailable.
Everything else works.
There is nothing superfluous on the site - it was specially created as a personal mailing service (on a separate subdomain).
Do not look for reasons where there are none.

Yes, a new editor has appeared, but the old subscription forms have become unavailable.
Everything else works.
There is nothing superfluous on the site - it was specially created as a personal mailing service (on a separate subdomain).
Do not look for reasons where there are none.
It seems to me that the old forms are simply excluded from support, that's all) more info

Version 4.0.0 Beta 1 2023-09-27
  • new: Block Forms: Create forms and popups with the built in editor
  • new: Autoamtions: Bring automations to the next stage with customer journeys
  • improved: Standardized rending of campaigns.
  • update: geo API to use preferred single mmdb file instead of multiple data files
  • improved: Using a native date picker instead of jQuery UI elements
  • improved: Preparation for custom conditions
  • improved: Tags in conditions are now text fields and not dropdowns to make them more flexible.
  • improved: native support forms for Elementor
  • improved: Performance improvements on querying action data from campaigns
  • improved: Performance improvements on data in the wp_options table
  • improved: rendered of admin screens
  • Fully tested for PHP 8.1 (partially tested with PHP 8.2)
  • improved: Autocompletion on conditions
  • deprecated: legacy forms
  • The Newsletter Homepage is now based on blocks and block forms

Last edited:
It seems to me that the old forms are simply excluded from support, that's all) more info

Version 4.0.0 Beta 1 2023-09-27
  • new: Block Forms: Create forms and popups with the built in editor
  • new: Autoamtions: Bring automations to the next stage with customer journeys
  • improved: Standardized rending of campaigns.
  • update: geo API to use preferred single mmdb file instead of multiple data files
  • improved: Using a native date picker instead of jQuery UI elements
  • improved: Preparation for custom conditions
  • improved: Tags in conditions are now text fields and not dropdowns to make them more flexible.
  • improved: native support forms for Elementor
  • improved: Performance improvements on querying action data from campaigns
  • improved: Performance improvements on data in the wp_options table
  • improved: rendered of admin screens
  • Fully tested for PHP 8.1 (partially tested with PHP 8.2)
  • improved: Autocompletion on conditions
  • deprecated: legacy forms
  • The Newsletter Homepage is now based on blocks and block forms
The new form editor was created differently - it is blocky.
Perhaps that's why he doesn't see the old forms.
Most likely, the folder for them is different.
Everything will be clear in the final version of the plugin.

Reactions: power2010
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• mailster.3.3.8.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 15
  • mailster.4.0.0-beta.2.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock