• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
Hi mate... pls.. How do i activate it? It's requesting for key? Any comment will pls.. Thank you!

Are you increasing the limit via the PHP file edit like described here previously?

Free version updated to 3.74.2, if can null it for limit.

Premium version is still same version, not updated

Attachments

• mailpoet.3.74.2.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: macheta
by installing the 3.74.1 standard version on my test server from noobesha I got the error message:

Deprecated: Non-static method MailPoet\Newsletter\Url::getViewInBrowserUrl() should not be called statically in /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/toolbar-extras/includes/plugins-forms/items-mailpoet.php on line 105

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'TYPE_LISTING_EDITOR' in /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/toolbar-extras/includes/plugins-forms/items-mailpoet.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): ddw_tbex_site_items_mailpoet(Object(WP_Admin_Bar)) #1 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(518): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/admin-bar.php(95): do_action_ref_array('admin_bar_menu', Array) #4 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): wp_admin_bar_render('') #5 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #6 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-admin/admin-header.php(251): do_action( in /home/mydomainli/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/toolbar-extras/includes/plugins-forms/items-mailpoet.php on line 106

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Mailpoet updated.

Mailpoet (free) to v3.75.0

Mailpoet Premium to v3.75.0

Mailpoet premium untouched zip uploaded.

Attachments

• mailpoet-premium.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: weimar
How to solve this paused issue? screenshot-mohsinalam.com-2021.12.24-21_33_47.png

If you are using @noobesha nulled free v3.5.0, then try using that null on the new free v3.75.1 and run it again.

Also, what is your MailPoet account subscription credit and how are you sending out, MailPoet Sending Service or Other?

If it through MailPoet then you are limited to your own subs, if you setup your own service then you are free etc.

Has already been mentioned in previous posts here....

Reactions: mohsinworld
If you are using @noobesha nulled free v3.5.0, then try using that null on the new free v3.75.1 and run it again.

Also, what is your MailPoet account subscription credit and how are you sending out, MailPoet Sending Service or Other?

If it through MailPoet then you are limited to your own subs, if you setup your own service then you are free etc.

Has already been mentioned in previous posts here....

I would like to use the email composer and WooCommerce automation and send with hosting or Amazon SES only. So I need to resume this pause. How can I do this? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock