• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM

Mailbox - Webmail client for Perfex CRM v2.0.1

No permission to download
I installed it on cpanel and the error "HTTP ERROR 500" appeared but when I installed it on Plesk it was successful, the php version was the same. where are the correct settings for cpanel?

+++++++ PROBLEM WITH THIS MODULE +++++++

+++ YOU CAN SEND EMAIL BUT NOT REVECIVING EMAILS IN THE INBOX OF THE MODULE +++

- IF SOMEONE FIXED THE ERROR PLEASE WRITE A DETAILED STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO HELP EVERYONE -

Possible solutions mentioned from other users:

Change the PHP version on the Domain to 7.4 ( NOT WORKED FOR ME )

In the official docs of the Script the Devs mentioned Quote:

,, Once above steps are completed, our module will try to connect to your inbox, as long as cron of Perfex is running ,,

and on the the official perfex.com CRM Website there is a Help Documentation how to setup a scron job for Perfex: https://help.perfexcrm.com/setup-cron-job/

Quote : ,, Testing the cron job
In order to test if your cron job config works fine after you configure it, you can create custom staff reminder.

From the main menu click Customers -> [Customer] -> Reminders tab and create a reminder for your user with the nearest date eq if your time is 09:50 add reminder for 09:51. Wait 5 minutes the cron job to run to notify you, you should receive a notification inside the CRM, the notification should be visible on the top right side bell.

If you received the notification, then this means that the cron job config is properly configured. ,,

by combining these two informations i setup the cron job by my hosting provider and tested the cron job like mentioned in the docs from perfex but it still ( NOT WORKED FOR ME )

- IF SOMEONE FIXED THE ERROR PLEASE WRITE A DETAILED STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO HELP EVERYONE -
I have same problem

+++++++ PROBLEM WITH THIS MODULE +++++++

+++ YOU CAN SEND EMAIL BUT NOT REVECIVING EMAILS IN THE INBOX OF THE MODULE +++

Possible solutions mentioned from other users:

Change the PHP version on the Domain to 7.4 ( NOT WORKED FOR ME )

In the official docs of the Script the Devs mentioned Quote:

,, Once above steps are completed, our module will try to connect to your inbox, as long as cron of Perfex is running ,,

and on the the official perfex.com CRM Website there is a Help Documentation how to setup a scron job for Perfex: https://help.perfexcrm.com/setup-cron-job/

Quote : ,, Testing the cron job
In order to test if your cron job config works fine after you configure it, you can create custom staff reminder.

From the main menu click Customers -> [Customer] -> Reminders tab and create a reminder for your user with the nearest date eq if your time is 09:50 add reminder for 09:51. Wait 5 minutes the cron job to run to notify you, you should receive a notification inside the CRM, the notification should be visible on the top right side bell.

If you received the notification, then this means that the cron job config is properly configured. ,,

by combining these two informations i setup the cron job by my hosting provider and tested the cron job like mentioned in the docs from perfex but it still ( NOT WORKED FOR ME )

I am also getting the same issue.

I think you need to order permision 25 port open to your hosting provider. I have paid version and have the same problem.

I think you need to order permision 25 port open to your hosting provider. I have paid version and have the same problem.
To open port 25? You mean for a specific file... or domain??? I don't understand your message? Can you give us some more details on this possible solution please

it also dont make any sense couse Port 25 is for SMTP - sending email! BUT THADS NOT THE PROBLEM, couse we all can send email. This module uses IMAP wich means the problem needs to be on Port 143 receiving emails with IMAP...

i think we need configure the port number for IMAP receiving emails but there is no option on the module itself in perfex witch means there is some kind of code line in the module itself...

Does anyone know wheres the post confuguration file of this module?? I cant find thad!

Last edited:
PLEASE HELP US FIX THIS NULLED MODULE! - EVERYONE THAD RUN PERFEX NEED THIS MODULE IN ORDER TO COMMUNICATE WITH THERE CLIENTS

The nulled Perfex CRM Module called: ,, Mailbox ,, can send emails inside perfex,

but if somebody replying on the email or they send me a new one i dont reciev emails in the Mailbox module tab called ,, Inbox ,,

Possible solutions that I found in other forums and in the Codecanyon comments section of the script:

+ Setting the PHP version to 7.4 - done [no success]
+ Use a lower Perfex CRM version than 3.0.6 - done [no success]
+ Create cron job according to the official Perfex documentation - everything was setup correct [no success]
+ Check IMAP settings - everything was setup correct [no success]

I also have the original Module an installed it … its the same version like the nulled one – v2.0.1, and it works perfect on Perfex CRM Version 3.0.6 (also nulled). What I think is: The problem can only have 2 causes.

#1 The guy or team, who nulled this module, nulled the thing badly, so it now just functions to
50 %, because this thing is useless, if nobody cant reciev emails!

#2 There is some kind of hidden API in the module, that sends/changs some file/files in the directory of the perfex installation, after activating the module with a purchase code, so the user inbox is working properly.

@Babak @xpresotw @phpCore can someone please fix this module with the resources i provided?

PLEASE HELP US FIX THIS NULLED MODULE! - EVERYONE THAD RUN PERFEX NEED THIS MODULE IN ORDER TO COMMUNICATE WITH THERE CLIENTS

Last edited:

The nulled Perfex CRM Module called: ,, Mailbox ,, can send emails inside perfex,

but if somebody replying on the email or they send me a new one i dont reciev emails in the Mailbox module tab called ,, Inbox ,,

Possible solutions that I found in other forums and in the Codecanyon comments section of the script:

+ Setting the PHP version to 7.4 - done [no success]
+ Use a lower Perfex CRM version than 3.0.6 - done [no success]
+ Create cron job according to the official Perfex documentation - everything was setup correct [no success]
+ Check IMAP settings - everything was setup correct [no success]

I also have the original Module an installed it … its the same version like the nulled one – v2.0.1, and it works perfect on Perfex CRM Version 3.0.6 (also nulled). What I think is: The problem can only have 2 causes.

#1 The guy or team, who nulled this module, nulled the thing badly, so it now just functions to
50 %, because this thing is useless, if nobody cant reciev emails!

#2 There is some kind of hidden API in the module, that sends/changs some file/files in the directory of the perfex installation, after activating the module with a purchase code, so the user inbox is working properly.

@Babak @xpresotw @phpCore can someone please fix this module with the resources i provided?

The file provided is untouch and no need to null it, it's working without nulling out of the box, have you set it up correctly?

Reactions: DATANET

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock