• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
i just go to update and click the update button and it update my site to the latest version

i just go to update and click the update button and it update my site to the latest version
I know that, but sometimes the update fails and the entire site is ruined, so I advise waiting for the update here is better, but if the person wants to update, I also advise him to take a backup copy of the site.

I know that, but sometimes the update fails and the entire site is ruined, so I advise waiting for the update here is better, but if the person wants to update, I also advise him to take a backup copy of the site.
You are right. I tried doing the automatic update and it spoilt my site. Lucky I had a backup.

i use the automatic update and my site works fine all the features are working
It depends on how your script was nulled, it will work with the site update.

Can you share your nulled here on the forum?

this would help all members

When you generate text with the AI writer and tries to copy it using the copy button, I discovered that the contents copied to the clipboard usually includes the hmtl tags instead of copying only the text elements, can anyone suggest ways to modify the script to simply copy only the text?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock