• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
The latest version Update to day 03/15/2024
Untouch
Small problem Fix
Cannot install Addons via Market because theme check license
But you can install and config Payment when you change data to Extended License
Error when create Subscriptions
$config must be a string or an array
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/LqfQApJKFz8
I send a message regarding $conifg

Thank you for sharing. The administration section of this script is not accessible because the version has not been nulled. Only this page opens: https:// domain .com /dashboard/admin/settings/generalAs a result, the script is not usable.

Every page that opens displays a request for activation or a code in it.

I have installed and tested different versions, and the script has not been nulled.

2024-03-23_12-16-11.jpg

Attachments

• 2024-03-23_12-19-06.jpg
    2024-03-23_12-19-06.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 18
V5.4.1 NULLED

i got this error can anybody helps with this ?
Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\magic_ai\vendor\composer/../rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Helpers/functions.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp \htdocs\magic_ai\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 39

This script is based on the Laravel framework, and you need to set up its prerequisites before running it. It's unlikely to run on localhost.

Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs\magic_ai\vendor\composer/../rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Helpers/functions.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp \htdocs\magic_ai\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 39

You have downloaded the file from other nulling website and shared it here. I don't think this kind of thing is allowed as per babia.to rules.

Also the file you have shared is not nulled and not authentic.
Oh sorry, I didn't know. I'll remove it now

*EDIT: It's already been removed

Thank you for sharing. The administration section of this script is not accessible because the version has not been nulled. Only this page opens: https:// domain .com /dashboard/admin/settings/generalAs a result, the script is not usable.

Every page that opens displays a request for activation or a code in it.

I have installed and tested different versions, and the script has not been nulled.

2024-03-23_12-16-11.jpg
Use this database

Attachments

• magicai.zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: Behyar
I had the same issue at first and tried php8.2 later. Overwrite the "Update" folder file to the root directory, and then the problem is solved, in fact, I don't know the reason, but this does allow me to install successfully, I just need to enter the secret key, good luck

Reactions: lordton90
I had the same issue at first and tried php8.2 later. Overwrite the "Update" folder file to the root directory, and then the problem is solved, in fact, I don't know the reason, but this does allow me to install successfully, I just need to enter the secret key, good luck
Thanks i will try !

Hi, I want to ask, is this a clean install? Windows shows me that it can't find (open) 655 php items because they are a threat (potential virus) to the computer.. I need to edit some code, but win doesn't want to open it for me.. And you don't know how to add a language for export from openai?

Has been Updated to 5.5 Today not updated on the Codecanyon Site but updated or a Update Log has been released on the Website please Update.

Does anyone possess a copy or have they managed to nullify version 5.5 using the extended license? It's prompting me for a license key.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock