• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MachForm - HTML Form Builder Online, PHP Form Creator

MachForm - HTML Form Builder Online, PHP Form Creator 19

No permission to download
machform v17 nulled attached
@Babak

Upgrade Instruction:
Upload the whole machform folder and files into your site folder, overwriting your old machform files.
The only exceptions are the “data” folder and the “config.php” file. DO NOT overwrite them.

Run the upgrade script via your browser and follow the instructions on the screen (e.g. open –change to your own domain).

Make sure to delete your browser cache before testing your new machform, so that your browser will load all the new files correctly.
well done
thanks

@Babak

Upgrade Instruction:
Upload the whole machform folder and files into your site folder, overwriting your old machform files.
The only exceptions are the “data” folder and the “config.php” file. DO NOT overwrite them.

Run the upgrade script via your browser and follow the instructions on the screen (e.g. open –change to your own domain).

Make sure to delete your browser cache before testing your new machform, so that your browser will load all the new files correctly.
@Babak can you update resource with 17. Attached to my post.

@Babak

Upgrade Instruction:

Reattached to this post again.

Do the form store information?? Like if I provide some details and try to put same details it will autofill the firm with previous details?

Also hoping for 18.1. I have an expired support contract with Machform, which I'd be willing to renew and send the 18.1 files if someone was able to crack them. I do not have the knowledge to remove the license check.

Also hoping for 18.1. I have an expired support contract with Machform, which I'd be willing to renew and send the 18.1 files if someone was able to crack them. I do not have the knowledge to remove the license check.
Please attach untouched version.

Please attach untouched version.

I'll have to buy a new support contract for that, which there's no point doing unless someone can actually crack it so it doesn't need a license.

If someone reading this can crack it, then please get in touch. Maybe I could feed someone new releases and they could crack/null it each time?

freenulled updated MachForm - HTML Form Builder Online, PHP Form Creator with a new update entry:

MachForm v18.1

MachForm 18.1 Security Release​

This is a critical security release for previous versions, particularly for those running Apache web server with a specific configuration. We STRONGLY encourage you to update your MachForm immediately.
Detailed information regarding the security issue will be published later. This is necessary, so that other MachForm users will have enough time to update their installation.

MachForm 18​

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: DarkWave
I have the pure/original files of V19 but I don't have the technical knowledge to null it. I tried file comparison software and looked at the differences between a lower version nulled copy and I can't figure it out.

If anyone thinks they can null a version 19 original copy, let me know and I'll send you the files.

I have the pure/original files of V19 but I don't have the technical knowledge to null it. I tried file comparison software and looked at the differences between a lower version nulled copy and I can't figure it out.

If anyone thinks they can null a version 19 original copy, let me know and I'll send you the files.
Thank you bro

PM with download link I will null it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock