• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lynda/LinkedIn Learning Giveaway

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
learning.jpg

Prize:

Lynda/LinkedIn Learning Premium - Worth over $30

Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.

Account could be closed at anytime; however, most people get at least 3 (three) months of service with account, some much longer.

Learn how to code/program or anything today!
https://www.lynda.com/

Instructions:

Reply to post with what you are going to learn with Lynda/LindedIn Learning

You must be a member for at least one month to qualify

There will be 2 (two winners in total). I will use #Random - Number Generator from the Microsoft store to select two winners

I will select a special third winner, if I feel their post is particularly serious and genuine in nature

You must post a review upon receiving account

End Date/Time:

Giveaway will end September 7, 2020 - 12 Midnight CST

The winner shall have 48 Hours to claim prize or another winner will be chosen. I will message and post the winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there,
it will be helpful to build a good career for me. hope i will be lucky. thanks for the giveaway

Thanks @adderall for giving me an account
The account is completely private and i can use my own email and password. This is a good giveaway if you want to improve your skills. Participate and try your luck.

• Love
Reactions: adderall
It would help me a lot as I am into coding and all. It would help me build a better career. Thanks for the giveaway!!

@adderall I've edited your post as making likes compulsory for anything is not allowed.

Hi, I'm from Indonesia, all course websites are too expensive. Lynda is the cheapest one so far, but I can't still manage to get it. I would love to get one for free. Thank you.

Thank you. This really helps me a lot. I've successfully logged in. Sorry for the late response. Screenshot_20200912-211450_Chrome.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock