• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS WP Builder

LiveCanvas - Pure HTML & CSS WP Builder v3.1.0 Nulled

No permission to download
When you check this option you will see "dynamic templates" sub menu under the "Livecanvas" option menu. And you can make any page/post template with it.
Can you share a screenshot of "this option" you meant?

No sure what you are talking about. Here is the dashboard:

s.png

and this is the latest version.
This is what I see in my fresh installed WP with this plugin in it:
image_2023-11-27_152859005.png

This is on my local machine
I cant do anything then only I just suggest that you can create a blank project on your localhost and install firstly nulled livecanvas (please be sure it's nulled and activated) and delete it, after then install newest version with "delete-install" method and please recheck the options page

I cant do anything then only I just suggest that you can create a blank project on your localhost and install firstly nulled livecanvas (please be sure it's nulled and activated) and delete it, after then install newest version with "delete-install" method and please recheck the options page
I thought the one here is the nulled livecanvas?

I can't update livecanvas anymore! The last version I have installed is v.3.2nulled . For every higher version I get this error : Aschive is not compatible. Anybody has a solution ?

This is version 3.10.1 untouched.

Changelogs 8 April 2024
  • Update the “edit properties” panels to support Bootstrap 5.3 if available (declared by the Theme via lc_get_bootstrap_version)
  • Sections library total refactoring to allow for different UI kits
  • NinjaBootstrap UI kit integration
  • Child themes can feed the Sections library via static html files organised in Folders
  • Add lc_types taxonomy to sections.
  • Added user bio section to dynamic single post template + enhanced lc_the_author shortcode to apply filters
  • Forms API changes [Potentially breaking]: The form feedback element is now allowed in form parent too
  • New Blocks: Simple Login and Registration form, in "WordPress Integration"
  • Our get_posts tool / shortcode can now recall a theme partial php file as view: get_posts_theme_loop_view
  • New Block to recall theme partials - enhanced shortcode: lc_get_template_part
  • Enable custom fields on lc_partials, enabling handling of multiple headers/footers
  • Add a date format attribute in the get_posts shortcode
  • New Blocks: Generic Iframe, Button with Icon
  • White-labeling minor fixes on link label for new LC page
  • More granular icon size control
  • Optionally allow for editor theme config files in the theme /child theme folder

Reactions: guguk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock