• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lighthouse - Performance Tuning WP Plugin

Lighthouse - Performance Tuning WP Plugin v4.1.1 - Untouched

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@UCEF I'd appreciate some insights into the differences between this and Permatters. Which one would you recommend

@UCEF I'd appreciate some insights into the differences between this and Permatters. Which one would you recommend
I'm using Perfmatters on one of my domains. And I just install this plugin on localhost for comparing because I'm curious like you.

I can easily say that if I tagged both plugins:

Perfmatters --> It's Focusing Caching and Optimization (Includes minify with most popular tweaks)
Lighthouse --> It's Focusing Improve Performance and Security without Caching

I think that lighthouse appeal to more advanced users because it has a dashboard display all speed metrics such as TTFB DOM Load time, DNS lookup time, request time etc.

Also there have an "image compression" system within you dont need an external function.

And also you can track "queries" "basicly for each page within dashboard which most critical to following page performance.
It also has security feature including fighting with spams but I havent test yet due to localhost installation. Also security including "Firewall" too.

Plus, the author explained tiny informations for each option such as what is this and why is need

Shortly, if you need "deep" cleaning with bloated scripts/styles etc then you can use "Lighthouse" but you need also a cache or you can just use Cloudflare which compatible with that.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs

I'm using Perfmatters on one of my domains. And I just install this plugin on localhost for comparing because I'm curious like you.

I can easily say that if I tagged both plugins:

Perfmatters --> It's Focusing Caching and Optimization (Includes minify with most popular tweaks)
Lighthouse --> It's Focusing Improve Performance and Security without Caching

I think that lighthouse appeal to more advanced users because it has a dashboard display all speed metrics such as TTFB DOM Load time, DNS lookup time, request time etc.

Also there have an "image compression" system within you dont need an external function.

And also you can track "queries" "basicly for each page within dashboard which most critical to following page performance.
It also has security feature including fighting with spams but I havent test yet due to localhost installation. Also security including "Firewall" too.

Plus, the author explained tiny informations for each option such as what is this and why is need

Shortly, if you need "deep" cleaning with bloated scripts/styles etc then you can use "Lighthouse" but you need also a cache or you can just use Cloudflare which compatible with that.
@DatDudeUpStairs thats true what @guguk said 🤓

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
UCEF updated Lighthouse - Performance Tuning WP Plugin with a new update entry:

Version 4.1.1 - 17 April 2024 - Untouched

* FIX: Exclude mailto and tel links from prefetching
* FIX: Sanitize query string parameter for SQL injection check
* FIX: Remove unused variable
* UPDATE: Update PHP recommendations
* UPDATE: Update WordPress recommendations
* UPDATE: Update WordPress compatibility
* FEATURE: Add page caching (browser caching)
* FEATURE: Add support for Cloudflare page caching headers

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock