• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
Babak updated LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

LatePoint Plugin v3.0.4 + Addons

Download LatePoint v3.0.4 - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 3.0.4 - February 21st, 2020
Improvements

You can now select a specific Google calendar to sync events to
You can now load full day events from google calendar
Added Timezone variables for customers to send via emails
Add Romania to Braintree Payments list
Fixes
Going to previous step in booking form was not refreshing the selection made in that step
Total attendies variable in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

may i also ask for the addons? especially the payment ones. thank you Babak!
RESOLVED: found the booking on previous posts.

i have another question though, is there a way i can display the booking form on a page without the clicking the button? Purpose is for me to have a separate booking page.

edit: found the answer on plugin documentation under "How to pick specific categories to be displayed on the booking form". Thank you for this plugin! 🙌

Last edited:
Hi There... The reminder addon is missing from the download. Anyway to get that one? Thanks!!!

RESOLVED: found the booking on previous posts.

i have another question though, is there a way i can display the booking form on a page without the clicking the button? Purpose is for me to have a separate booking page.

edit: found the answer on plugin documentation under "How to pick specific categories to be displayed on the booking form". Thank you for this plugin! 🙌
Yes it possible
Change the 'form' with ' button' in code.

For more info

Reactions: jessmancera
I'm trying to test the payment addon and after I complete a payment, I get the following error:

Customer Not Found,You have to be logged in

I've verified that the customer is created but I cannot get past this help. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!

I'm trying to test the payment addon and after I complete a payment, I get the following error:

Customer Not Found,You have to be logged in

I've verified that the customer is created but I cannot get past this help. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!
I figured this out... It was actually caching on my system... nothing on the site.

Hi Babak,

can you share the addon "Custom Fields". "Reminders" and "Google Calender latest version 1.0.6"? :)

thank you so much :whistle:

Hello everyone, does anybody know the reason why whenever i add coupons on latepoint it always says the coupon is invalid or expired. i already set the coupon code to have 50 use limits, set the service id's, agent id's and set the coupon to be active. any help would be great.

yes, can you share the addon "Custom Fields". "Reminders" and "Google Calender latest version 1.0.6"? thanks

he say

I bought the full version of Latepoint booking 6 months ago. At the time, a licensed customer could download the add-ons for free.
Since 2 months they charge money for every single add-on and updates doesn't work. But these older add-ons still work fine.
What I can still update & download is the core version if you need it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock