• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
@Nabeel Please share the old version of offline payment. Thank you again

this is plugin I am using at my website with 8.0.5 version and its working

Thank you very much Nabeel. I will download and install it this afternoon because I go work (office) now.
I will tell you the result after .
Thank you again

Reactions: Nabeel

Yes this plugin works fine for me too. Thank you.

Reactions: Nabeel
You welcome dear

@Nabeel First of all I thank you very much. I installed this plugin and it worked. But in the payment section of the Admin panel when I click the button to make featured an ad it won't work. It show an error. But I think it's not the offline payment plugin which cause this error. I think it's the laraclassifieds 8.0.6 . I was in 7.3.8 and I updated to 8.0.6. But until this update I have lot of problems in the admin panel. I can't activate any option from his button. I think I will make a new Laraclassifieds installation and lost all ads and members if I haven't any solution.
Thank you all

@Nabeel First of all I thank you very much. I installed this plugin and it worked. But in the payment section of the Admin panel when I click the button to make featured an ad it won't work. It show an error. But I think it's not the offline payment plugin which cause this error. I think it's the laraclassifieds 8.0.6 . I was in 7.3.8 and I updated to 8.0.6. But until this update I have lot of problems in the admin panel. I can't activate any option from his button. I think I will make a new Laraclassifieds installation and lost all ads and members if I haven't any solution.
Thank you all
Yes I think it is due to latest version updation, because there is no such kind of error at my side , but I am using 8.0.5 version, you can wait with this error may be developer release bug free version

Reactions: bayekas
Yes I think it is due to latest version updation, because there is no such kind of error at my side , but I am using 8.0.5 version, you can wait with this error may be developer release bug free version

Ok I will wait. Thank you again

[QUOTE = "cyberpunk, post: 418915, członek: 112652"]
Sprawdź, dlaczego ta zakładka nie działa? Biała strona i to wszystko.
/ admin / settings / 2 / edit
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

the white side of the language appears when you have a problem with languages and their translation, try to overwrite the folder with the original translations

Hi,

I am getting this error to be enabled but both are enabled in d server.

• PHP-CLI version​

PHP-CLI 7.3 or higher is required.
  • exec()​

The PHP exec() function must be enabled.

Hi,

I am getting this error to be enabled but both are enabled in d server.

• PHP-CLI version​

PHP-CLI 7.3 or higher is required.
  • exec()​

The PHP exec() function must be enabled.
Yes. its not the error, its the requirement of the script. You cant install it on shared hosting. as shared hostings dont allow exec() function to be enabled.

Both are not enabled. you cant enable them from cpanel. They need to be enabled by root.
PHP version you are seeing on cpanel multiphp/ php selector is different of root PHP_CLI version. ask your root owner to change.

Message me privately to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock