• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.5 Nulled

No permission to download
I'm not trying to mae any of those adjustments
As i said: the clue is in the error - your hook (tt_hooks.php) contains incorrect code at line #204. Check the file and find out how to solve the problem. it is not directly related to lagom theme.

Depois de selecionar o domínio, e obrigação, aparece esse problema, alguém pode ajudar a resolver?

/cart.php?a=confdomains

trestea.png
I don't see any real problem. The Registrar Number field must be filled in with the document number of the person who registers it. To register a .BR domain extension, the domain holder must be a citizen, resident, or entity legally established in Brazil.

Btw, remember rule number #1 of the forum: Write only in English

I don't see any real problem. The Registrar Number field must be filled in with the document number of the person who registers it. To register a .BR domain extension, the domain holder must be a citizen, resident, or entity legally established in Brazil.

Thank you for the support, is there a way to disable this function?
Let me just follow the rules, and it won't happen again <3

Thank you for the support, is there a way to disable this function?
Let me just follow the rules, and it won't happen again <3
As far as I know it is not possible, as it is a mandatory requirement of NIC.BR .. and it really depends on your domain provider, not on the lagom theme.

Reactions: alex222
How i can get old version for whmcs version 8.3.1 php 7.4 capability if anyone have please share with me

@siriot no problem im portuguese i can help

CRITICAL! Security Update for the Lagom WHMCS Client Theme
We regret to inform you of a critical vulnerability discovered in the Lagom WHMCS Client Theme, posing a potential security risk to your WHMCS system. We apologize for any inconvenience and prioritize your system's security.
Immediate Action Required
To address this issue, we have developed patches for all product versions. These patches will be also included in the Lagom WHMCS Client Theme packages, starting from version 1.5.0.
Prompt installation of these patches is essential for your system's protection. Follow the steps below for guidance:
Download the Patch
1. Access the RS Studio Client Portal and log in to your account.
2. Navigate to the management page of your Lagom WHMCS Client Theme product.
3. Select "Patches" from the left sidebar.
4. Download the patch corresponding to your version (e.g., for Lagom Client Theme v2.1.4, download the v2.1.4 - security fix).

Install the Patch
1. Unzip the downloaded folder.
2. Upload the contents of the /php71+/ folder via FTP to your WHMCS installation directory.
3. Ensure all files are uploaded correctly without errors.
Checking for Infection
To validate if your installation has been infected, follow these steps:
1. On your server, navigate to /templates/lagom2/assets/img/clients/. Note that the absence of the /clients/ folder indicates that no PHP files have been uploaded, so your installation should be secure.
2. Inspect the directory for any PHP files. Be aware that the presence of any PHP file could potentially pose a security risk to your system, so you should follow steps described below.
Immediate Action for Unauthorized Files
If unauthorized PHP files are found, please act immediately:
1. Download the suspicious PHP file from your server.
2. Remove this suspicious file from your server.
3. Zip the file and prepare it for analysis.
4. Submit the file to our team for further investigation - report code.
About the Security Issue
The issue pertains to a specific function that allowed customers to upload image files (PNG, JPG, SVG, and GIF) when logged into the WHMCS client area. This function used PHP MIME type checks to ensure only these image formats could be uploaded. However, we have discovered that the MIME function’s security measures are not entirely foolproof.
It has come to our attention that skilled hackers could exploit this function. They could bypass the intended restrictions by executing a particular URL, allowing them to upload a PHP file. This vulnerability poses a significant security risk.
We want to assure you that this function was never utilized in the Lagom Client Theme. As a precautionary measure, we have completely removed this function from the addon files to eliminate any potential risk.
Our team has conducted a thorough investigation of all addon files to search for any other vulnerabilities. We are pleased to report that no additional significant security issues have been found. However, as part of our commitment to continually enhance the security and integrity of our products, we plan to release further security improvements in the upcoming 2.2.4 version of our product, scheduled for release in February.
Your security and trust in our products are of utmost importance to us. We are committed to providing you with the safest and most reliable experience possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via our contact form.
Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your continued support.

Attachments

• Lagom_Client_Theme_2.2.2_-_Security_Fix.zip
    119.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Looper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock