• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kiranime - Anime Streaming Wordpress Theme

Kiranime - Anime Streaming Wordpress Theme v2.5.5.3

No permission to download
What is the name of the theme of this site?

Tmdb site to get the api and yes there is a pro version

I want to use anime stream word press theme from themesia

I need custom scraper plugin for that theme. Cause the only feature that theme have is to get some data from myanimelist.

My target website is gogoanime.

We should be able to scrape all anime / episodes and other feature to scrape only latest updated / added

and a security check to avoid adding the same anime/episode.

Also i need some custom updates on the theme.

i know you already have the anime theme but i dont like that theme.

I want to move on that wordpress theme cause i like it and its clean andi can customize it directly on wordpress dashboard. i saw you guys have your own database for anime, well actually i have online anime streaming website that using my node js api to scrape from gogoanime and i have 180k episodes embed video link in my database.

Myabe that can help you.

I need custom scraper plugin for that theme. Cause the only feature that theme have is to get some data from myanimelist.

We should be able to scrape all anime / episodes and other feature to scrape only latest updated / added

I want to move on that wordpress theme cause i like it and its clean andi can customize it directly on wordpress dashboard. i saw you guys have your own database for anime, well actually i have online anime streaming website that using my node js api to scrape from gogoanime and i have 180k episodes embed video link in my database.

Myabe that can help you.
I know you been inboxing me all day of cause i can help , movie site are my living 🙂

Myabe that can help you.

I'm curious how your node.js script scrape video link.

gogoanime has their own file server that hosts videos and changes embed domains very frequently.

They were using the domain vidstreamingcdn.com until last year. And now, their streaming embed domain is vipanicdn.net.

Moreover, it uses a lot of subdomains. Different subdomains are used to embed videos for each anime.

www04.vipanicdn.net
www02.vipanicdn.net
www026.vipanicdn.net...etc

My simple script can map Myanimelist info with gogoanime's info when I insert MAL id manually.

However, when gogoanime changes the domain/subdomain of an episode streaming, I have no idea how to automatically detect this and update the streaming url in the DB.

Could you please give some technical advice on how to solve this?
Most embed APIs use TMDB/IMDB ID, I have difficult to use kiranime with MAL importer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genesis
Is it possible to have the updated version??
The recent version is already in 2.5.5.2 released on July 21, 2023

aw miaw updated Kiranime - Anime Streaming Wordpress Theme with a new update entry:

Kiranime v2.0.0.0

Release based on the pro version: v2.6.1.7

Breaking change if you're using previous free version.

================== How to Upgrade ==================
1. Backup your database, or even better your wordpress
2. Remove the previous theme (delete)
3. Upload the updates and install.
4. clear any cache
================================================

================== IMPORTANT =====================
Latest requirements:
- PHP 8.0 or latest
- WordPress 6.0 or latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi everyone... I bought the pro with episode grabber And autoembed few weeks ago... I totally forgot to upload here... Can i upload it in the comments here?

Reactions: Chikimaro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock