• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kicker - Multipurpose Blog Magazine WordPress Theme + Gutenberg

Kicker - Multipurpose Blog Magazine WordPress Theme + Gutenberg v1.4.0

No permission to download
latest is
Version 1.3.5(05 April 2022)

@Babak I have 1.3.7 which I remember it was downloaded from babiato. I am attaching here, maybe you can check the file and update the resource if its clean. I am already using it on mywebsite and so far I had no issue. I will update this post If I get any problem

Attachments

• kicker_v1.3.7.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 70
@Babak I have 1.3.7 which I remember it was downloaded from babiato. I am attaching here, maybe you can check the file and update the resource if its clean. I am already using it on mywebsite and so far I had no issue. I will update this post If I get any problem
No, the latest Kicker is Version 1.3.5 05 April 2022
Check here
Code:
http://support.kicker.axiomthemes.com/change-log/
Check on my website not have an update
1654806940528.png

Have 2 plugins update available

Attachments

• trx_addons2.15.0.1.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 53
  • trx_updater1.9.9.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: vlime
@songohan My website says its 1.3.7 :rolleyes: It is activated and working, but you are right. I checked the envato and the theme is 1.3.5

1654807153119.png

I don't know where you got this theme file,
But before babiato lost data, I just share the demo import solution in version 1.3.5. I don't have version 1.3.7.
You activate it because you have the license of this theme. Or do you use the solution I shared?

Reactions: Raccoon
No, the latest Kicker is Version 1.3.5 05 April 2022
Check here
Code:
http://support.kicker.axiomthemes.com/change-log/
Check on my website not have an update
1654806940528.png

Have 2 plugins update available

I don't know where you got this theme file,
But before babiato lost data, I just share the demo import solution in version 1.3.5. I don't have version 1.3.7.
You activate it because you have the license of this theme. Or do you use the solution I shared?

I downloaded that 1.3.7 from babiato before babiato lost data. And after I follow your solution and its working very well :) I use the theme with my website and all good!

Reactions: songohan
It'd be great if you could provide the full package of the theme.
I think new users will have problems since right now only demos of the theme are added as the main download and not the theme itself.

Reactions: AAPD Studio
Reactions: This2ShallPass
Try solutions
//My english is not good, hope you can understand
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I followed your instructions but wordpress doesn't recognize the uploaded plugins inside plugins directory.Tried also to uncompress the folders and compress them as zip file and upload from plugin installer but it still says that no valid plugins found.

Also when trying to modify page/layout via Elementor, left side panel stuck on loading. I tried many things, but nothing worked....

Any solutions ?

trx.png

Last edited:
Try solutions
//My english is not good, hope you can understand
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi! songohan. Thanks for the solution but the skin file hosted on Anofile seem to be unavailable, please can you help with that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atsime
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock