• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kanews - News Theme Wordpress

Kanews - News Theme Wordpress 4.7 Nulled New

No permission to download
cvary61 updated Kanews - News Theme Wordpress with a new update entry:

Update V4.6

• Yenilik
    PHP 8.2 versiyonları ile uyumluluk.
  • Yenilik
    Borsa verilerinde veri güncellenme süreleri makul seviyeye çekilmiştir ve hisseler yenilenmiştir.
  • Yenilik
    Co-Authors Plus eklentisi ile uyumluluk.
  • Düzenleme
    Namaz vakitleri sayfasında tasarımsal düzenlemeler.
  • Düzenleme
    Borsa sayfasına ısı haritası, ekonomik takvim ve endeks tradingview modülleri eklendi.
  • Düzenleme
    Tradingview modüllerindeki görünüm hataları giderildi.
  • Düzenleme
    Sosyal medya bileşeni ve profildeki...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Loco Translator does not translate all the theme and its plugins how to do it

cvary61 updated Kanews - News Theme Wordpress with a new update entry:

• Yenilik
    Hesabım sayfasında firma eklerken harita üzerinde konum seçme imkanı.
  • Düzenleme
    Sonsuz yazı kaydırma aktiften sonradan yüklenen yazının içinde de aktif bir sayfalama varsa çalışmıyordu düzeltildi.
  • Düzenleme
    Php +8.1 ile alakalı uyumluluk düzenlemeleri.
  • Düzenleme
    Namaz vakitleri sayfasında kocaeli veri sorunu giderildi.
  • Düzenleme
    Amp otomatik yönlendirme sorunu giderildi.
  • SEO
    Yazı sayfalarındaki tartışma forumu hatası giderilmiştir.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: jitfog
brother, the link is broken, can you upload it to a more stable server, for example, you can upload it to babiato servers

brother, the link is broken, can you upload it to a more stable server, for example, you can upload it to babiato servers
Linki güncelledim aslında link kırık falan değildi ama daha indirmesi basit bir yere yükledim. Sonraki güncelleme de babiato sunucularına yükleme yaparım :)

If you can upload clean version will GREAT otherwise I am going to report. Because you can't play with poor people's hard work.
You can also make notifications about any subject you want. All operations on the theme belong to the theme creator. The API has created plugins that you can use on the site by pulling data from the servers. If you are not familiar with the subject, do not comment. It's just that the license was bypassed by me and no additional action was taken.

You can also make notifications about any subject you want. All operations on the theme belong to the theme creator. The API has created plugins that you can use on the site by pulling data from the servers. If you are not familiar with the subject, do not comment. It's just that the license was bypassed by me and no additional action was taken.
Wait i will proof.

Screenshot (5).png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock