• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites v.2.3.7

No permission to download
I thought that the problem was in the file Connect.php. Replacing the file with the previous nulled version did not help, it requires activation.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I changed this file to a file from the plugin, which was nulled. And everything worked. But here he doesn’t want to ((
Can you help me figure it out?
And another problem with the Kadence Gallery plugin is that photos are not added to the new site. Perhaps this has something to do with activation...

I changed this file to a file from the plugin, which was nulled. And everything worked. But here he doesn’t want to ((
Can you help me figure it out?
And another problem with the Kadence Gallery plugin is that photos are not added to the new site. Perhaps this has something to do with activation...
This conversation continues in PM from now on because its offtopic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snapper123
Babak updated Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites with a new update entry:

Kadence Blocks Pro v2.3.2

Download Kadence Blocks Pro v2.3.2 Nulled Free
== v2.3.2 | 6th March 2024 ==

* Fix: Title & subtitle margins on image overlay block.
* Fix: Selecting Kadence Elements as card in query loop.
* Fix: Prevent lazy load class not applying to dynamic advanced images when setting was enabled.
* Fix: Support page (pg) url parameter in query loop when using infinite scroll.
* Fix: Not all posts type showing in advanced query filters when inheriting query.
* Fix: Error when adding advanced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all
Im tested this UPDATES on neu Installed WP
1) Template > Newest > Kadence Version: 1.1.51
2) Plugin > Kadence AI Starter Templates > Version 2.0.9
3) Plugin > Kadence Blocks - PRO Extension > Version 2.3.2 < here posted from SalveJoy
kadense_plugins.png
the Result > IS NOT WORKED

after Activation from Plugin Kadence Blocks - PRO Version 2.3.2 NULLED >
a) on wordpress TOP COTENT is this Notify "Kadence Blocks Pro is not activated. Click here to activate. "No matter
kadence_warning_pro_notlicensed.png

b) in the> Kadence / Settings Panel > the block TOP at RIGHT > "Kadence Blocks Pro" Lincense field is > Emty
kadence_block_pro_notlicensed.png
what is entered there, the license is invalid

Last edited:
Hi all
Im tested this UPDATES on neu Installed WP
1) Template > Newest > Kadence Version: 1.1.51
2) Plugin > Kadence AI Starter Templates > Version 2.0.9
3) Plugin > Kadence Blocks - PRO Extension > Version 2.3.2 < here posted from SalveJoy
kadense_plugins.png
the Result > IS NOT WORKED

after Activation from Plugin Kadence Blocks - PRO Version 2.3.2 NULLED >
a) on wordpress TOP COTENT is this Notify "Kadence Blocks Pro is not activated. Click here to activate. "No matter
kadence_warning_pro_notlicensed.png

b) in the> Kadence / Settings Panel > the block TOP at RIGHT > "Kadence Blocks Pro" Lincense field is > Emty
kadence_block_pro_notlicensed.png
what is entered there, the license is invalid
Where did you download/install the update from?

Hello, it shows me the same thing, but it seems that I can use the pro functions, is it the same for you? Also, is it possible to update the entire suite, both the theme and the pro blocks, so that this notification no longer appears?

Hello, it shows me the same thing, but it seems that I can use the pro functions, is it the same for you? Also, is it possible to update the entire suite, both the theme and the pro blocks, so that this notification no longer appears?
Have you installed the official version of Babiato?

From babia.to, of course, just now I did another test and it still appears to me that I need to activate the plugin.

2.3.3 19th March 2024​

• Update: Block API version.
  • Update: improved js and css styling.
  • Fix: An issue when using custom meta key in Dynamic Content.
  • Fix: An issue with counts in the advanced query block.
  • Fix: An issue with templated field values in the auto response email in empty.
  • Fix: An issue with labels with dropdown fields for the advanced query block.

Hello,

Have you compared the code of the new connect.php v2.3.3 file with that of my previous version? Just to make sure there are no developer's updates.
:)
Yes I compared both files in notepad++ and there was a few lines that were different.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock