• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Just a short notice. I am out of the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
I am from today no longer a part of the staff here at Babiato.

The reason is that I am sick and tired working my ass off for an owner that hasn't got balls enough to say no to scammers and scumbags when they cry to him about the moderators punishing them for breaking the rules we were set to maintain here. He is overruling the moderators all the time.

I kicked out one of the worst scammers today and that ended my moderator job after the owner of the forum unbanned that scammer and took him in again so he can keep on scamming you guys. The scammer's nick is Danz. He is a scammer and a BIG liar who makes peoples believe in him no matter what he says.

This attitude from the owner will for sure eventually destroy this forum for good.

I have also asked that same owner to delete my profile from the databases, but for some reason he refuses to do so.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

The reason is that I am sick and tired working my ass off for an owner that hasn't got balls enough to say no to scammers and scumbags when they cry to him about the moderators punishing them for breaking the rules we were set to maintain here. He is overruling the moderators all the time.

I kicked out one of the worst scammers today and that ended my moderator job after the owner of the forum unbanned that scammer and took him in again so he can keep on scamming you guys. The scammer's nick is Danz. He is a scammer and a BIG liar who makes peoples believe in him no matter what he says.

This attitude from the owner will for sure eventually destroy this forum for good.

I have also asked that same owner to delete my profile from the databases, but for some reason he refuses to do so.

Thanks for reading.
There is a lot off spamming happening on the site.
I always like the site because of the rules.
It's very sad if that will carry on.
Will lose a lot of members with all the spamming and even some scams.

Good luck to you

Do you have examples? Because I recently made a purchase from him before (and wrote a review) and he delivered waaaay beyond what was requested. I would for sure order from him again.

@promonde @Babak i would prefer you guys settle this out privately, i really hope there must be some sort of misunderstanding between you guys.

Reactions: Danz
@Danz ? 🤔 I dealt with the guy and from my experience, he seems to be a straight up guy. 👍🏽 He over delivered every single time and to call him a "a scammer and a BIG liar" is a huge accusation without proof. Furthermore, I strongly suggest these matters are discussed in private for the sake of the community. 💕

I only decided to stay on this forum ONLY because Babak seems to be a good guy. One of the moderators, without checking it themselves; deleted a post of mine where I decided to share a working/version I personally use of Plagiarism Checker X.

Have you even seen the latest posts? Everyone is looking for something and when they decide to share something, they're asking for personal emails in comments, spamming "Hot girls", "XXX" etc. And that mod asked me why I wasn't active here.

When you discourage people who are genuine you get users like me. People lurk but don't even bother to comment.

Consider a purge. This website has become Leech>Share. I am absolutely disgusted with the other mod by the way. Babak, if you - in future, leave this website or transfer ownership, let me know. I will gladly delete my account (if there is an option).

Thanks for reading.

im following rules!
you ban @Danz with out proof!
@promonde once judged me for inappropriate behavior because I commented by suggesting a link even though the link in this forum too. I was disappointed because I did not do what he thought. I want to appeal but I choose to budge.

Even so, in my opinion @promonde deserves to be a moderator, just needs a little adjustment. 🙏

Abou Danz, maybe promonde is right.

Last edited:
Well,
Just to addition to this thread :

I don't know what Danz has done or any other member who have raised their voice. As I neither care about benefits while deciding something, nor I ask for suggestions/discussions while applying actions . . .

BUT,
Since this community's system has rotten/spoiled several times since last year constantly (happened with me too) I didn't bother much as I DO NOT RELY ON ANYTHING . . I DON'T RUN ANY BUSINESS HERE SO THAT IT WILL IMPACT MY PROFIT IF I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE . . .

From the view of "as a friend" Babak is a nice guy I've always admitted which made me to stay here despite his allowance over my insults by some morons. But also from the view of "as an admin" he proved to be utter failure near me unfortunately . . .

WHATEVER,
Nothing bothered me , AS I HAVE ALREADY ANNOUNCED IN A POST (which is hidden now) THAT I HAVE LEFT MODERATING THIS COMMUNITY , HEREBY NO-ONE WILL GET BANNED , NO-ONE'S THREAD WILL BE MODERATED BY ME . . . I AM DONE LITERALLY . .

THE REASON WHY I RETURNED HERE AGAIN PREVIOUS TIME AFTER INSULTS NO MORE EXISTS, SO MAY BE SOMEDAY I WILL LEFT THIS @CyberDeviL IDENTITY . .

ONE GOES , ANOTHER COMES . . . THAT'S MOTTO OF LIFE . . . HOPE FOR GOOD , YET I HIGHLY DOUBT ON IT . . .

REGARDING MODERATOR's ACCUSATIONS:

""I am pretty much sure only ultimate assholes will raise their voice against my moderation actions/judgement"" . . . PEACE !!!

im following rules!
you ban @Danz with out proof!
You need to open your eyes bro and trust the ones who want the best for this place.

You have always worked against us moderators for some reason around here. And you know it!
How many times did you promise to stop interfering in our job..??

Now you have lost @CyberDeviL as an active moderator and you have lost me.
Others are talking about quitting too.

Seems like you are afraid of getting too few members or something.

REMEMBER: It is the quality of the members that counts, NOT the quantity.

And as I always said: Selling for money in a warez forum will only lead to trouble Always!!
Why? Because we who frequents places like this are thieves at least when we enter the doors here. It may be hard to admit for some, but it is the plain truth. A warez guru told me this years ago before most members of today were even born.

Money and warez have NOTHING to do with each other.
Go read the history of warez and you will see.

As @CyberDeviL says above: You are a very nice guy but as an admin the hard cold fact is that you have failed. There is no shame or anything in this as long as you admit it and asks for help from your staff.

We could very well have helped you, but you sadly refused to let us do so.

Last edited:

Thanks for reading.

Just for everyone here, to know what happened,
As we bring nulled (which to help everyone build sites), it is not fully legal but you get clean resources! You get to try before you buy, eventually I would personally suggest to buy and support the developer,

3 days ago, this mod approached me on pm asking me how I got the mega, (my assumption is he want to learn and do it his self, I told him I won't share how to,

I legally obtained them from mega (Yes, no reselling rights but you will get what you paid for in cheaper rate) with no issues,

He contacted mega ruining everyone on offer and they told him like any company will do (no we sell for 50 euro, we don't have anyone reselling for 10$).

He banned me and called me bad words, as I did something to him or his family, I have long history in babiato, with over 800 happy buyers and many transaction with 0 refunds.

The only two refunds I had is with him, where he bought on old store Malwarebytes which didn't work and refunded directly (it was abandoned project as per notice), yet he left me bad feedback after getting the refund and bad mouth me here,

Back to mega subject, he first locked the thread saying am carding, after showing proof of obtaining middle mods, the thread was unlocked.

There was no interaction between me and him after that,

Next day he banned me and left really bad mouthing (I didn't do anything to him), anyone can pm me to see what he wrote out of no where, it just show he have no manners and he didn't get raised well, I think he is kid in his 16 hopefully, because if he is grown man with grown balls, he won't survive real life.

After asking the admin to meditate, @Babak, he saw there is no real evidence, he ban me for scamming, I dare him or anyone around here to provide proof of getting scammed, (where you don't get what you buy and I won't resolve the issue).

There are many threads on market place without resell rights including mine and even from other mods, again this brings value to you members and if anything happen, am sure trusted sellers will refund you, (we are not gods, yet we make sure all work as promised).

Eventually my personal note to this Pokemon, I don't personally see any value of you to the forum or as human beings in general,

Babiato will survive without you, rest assured, no one will even notice you are gone if you didn't make this thread, so here be it .. just go on, start growing pair and commit to what you said about leaving, stop harming people and scamming them by abusing authority given or may be given to you.

well i did buy 2 codes from @Danz and it worked perfectly for me, though i found somone was selling same thing for $1 so i bought more lol. and i know $1 might be and most probably carded but who cares. you can't expect authorized sellers on a forum like this.

1593245364965.png

well i did buy 2 codes from @Danz and it worked perfectly for me, though i found somone was selling same thing for $1 so i bought more lol. and i know $1 might be and most probably carded but who cares. you can't expect authorized sellers on a forum like this.

1593245364965.png

Not with this Pokemon .. he want to see contract from mega allowing me to sell on their behalf with lower price haha

Not with this Pokemon .. he want to see contract from mega allowing me to sell on their behalf with lower price haha
So you want to go there boy..? I have talked to Mega and here is their answer:

Hello,

Thank you for your support!

The web and person you refer to is not linked to MEGA in any case. All our official resellers are published on our web page: https://mega.nz/resellers

We have moved your report to the corresponding department to investigate it.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
MEGA Support

Wel Wel Wel, I suggest you guys to stop this and take all these discussions in private for the sake of forum integrity. Its not a good practice to discuss and bad mouth things among forum members. This leads to many differences among forum members.

I hope you guys understand this and try to solve this issue internally and not publicly. I like this forum for its clean resources and I hope it will continue like this.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock