• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.3.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.6.0

Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme v6.2.0 + JupiterX v1.6.0
v1.6.0 - July 3, 2019

• Improvement : Pro Plugin codes are merged to theme itself and a notice is added for removing JupiterX Pro Plugin.
  • Improvement : Gutenburg compatibility.
  • Improvement : JX label is added to Raven Elements to help users distinguish the Raven elements.
  • Improvement : Jupiter X Core Plugin’s icon is updated.
  • Improvement : Plugin section in removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: twjadr and Physkx
It is no longer needed in the new version.
The problem is different, the demo does not load.

Use this version, upload the jupiterx-core plugin from the zip folder manually do not let the theme install it. All features including demo import working.

Jupiter-X 1.6.0 + Jupiter-X-Core 1.4 Nulled

Reactions: Babak
Use this version, upload the jupiterx-core plugin from the zip folder manually do not let the theme install it. All features including demo import working.

Jupiter-X 1.6.0 + Jupiter-X-Core 1.4 Nulled

Bro, you probably confused the X-core plugins, the one on Mega and the one that Jupiter is requesting are the same

At this download stops, you can wait until the third millennium ...

Bro, you probably confused the X-core plugins, the one on Mega and the one that Jupiter is requesting are the same

tre.jpg

At this download stops, you can wait until the third millennium ...

Works fine for me, you need to have the required plugins installed manually before you attempt demo import as I said, it is not a question of whether they are the same, it is how they are installed!

Imported construction template and edited for you ;

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Works fine for me, you need to have the required plugins installed manually before you attempt demo import as I said, it is not a question of whether they are the same, it is how they are installed!

1.png

Imported construction template and edited for you ;

2.png

pedro.png

When I put a demo, all the plugins are already installed and activated .... but there is no result.

When I put a demo, all the plugins are already installed and activated .... but there is no result.

You need to install all my files manually use the theme in the zip and don't let the theme install the plugins for you, if you have followed this advice and still have the problem then the issue is your server/site config, it will be related to php memory limit, http/https, ca/ssl certs, permalinks etc.

Everything is good. Demo installed. Thank.
It was necessary to download the folder with the demo to the server.
Are there new demo templates?

It seems that the problem is not in the download folder, but in the plugin and the X-core theme.
Thank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock