• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JobClass - Job Board Web Application

JobClass - Job Board Web Application 13.2.0

No permission to download
Need help, can't the php version 8.02 and the exec doesn't get fixed even though I am using php version 8.1 and have tried in the 8.0

used different browsers, issue is still the same.

this setup is using in the cPanel.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 1.41.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 1.41.46 PM.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 32
Sir, The JobClass Documentation Show That Needed To Added CronJob * * * * * {PHP_BIN_PATH} /path/to/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1 If I Using Cpanel How May I Put. May Anyone Gave Me Some Guide

hello i get this security issue
1 issue detected
Google has detected harmful content on some of your site’s pages. We recommend that you remove it as soon as possible. Until then, browsers such as Google Chrome will display a warning when users visit or download certain files from your site.
What those harmful on this product

I was successful to skip check purchase code

For Install :
Go to app/Http/Controllers/Install/InstallController.php
find code method -> public function siteInfo(Request $request)

Remove or comment this code :
Code:
$purchaseCodeData = $this->purchaseCodeChecker($request->input('purchase_code'));
if ($purchaseCodeData->valid == false) {
  $rules['purchase_code_valid'] = 'required';
  if ($purchaseCodeData->message != '') {
    $messages = ['purchase_code_valid.required' => 'The :attribute field is required. ERROR: <strong>' . $purchaseCodeData->message . '</strong>'];
  }
}

After Install
go to app/Http/Middleware/InstallationChecker.php

find method -> checkPurchaseCode($request)

remove or comment this code :
Code:
$apiUrl = config('larapen.core.purchaseCodeCheckerUrl') . config('settings.app.purchase_code') . '&item_id=' . config('larapen.core.itemId');
$data = Curl::fetch($apiUrl);

and add this code:
Code:
$data = json_encode(['valid' => true, 'message' => '', 'license_code'=>'12345']);

By the way maybe this for temporary only, please wait @NullMaster to share nulled version

Thanks
I can't found second option you mentioned above.

Reactions: leonscene
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock