• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
I recommend just deleting the outdated theme and uploading the current one and that's it, it will work. Don't forget to clear your cache! If you don't do this, a message from Jannah may appear telling you to purchase the license, or an error will appear.

Reactions: Gabosas
1697117209255.png
got blank after update

This black screen is a Jannah protection that is triggered when it identifies a theme without a valid license or a modified theme. Therefore, it is very simple to solve. Go to the theme folder on your server and delete the 'Jannah' theme folder, and I recommend that you also delete the cache folders generated by your cache plugins. Once done, return to your website and enter it. Upload the updated Jannah theme now and activate. Done!

Reactions: zGenna7
have anyone using this theme with litespeedCache?

please send setting for whitelist ucss.

i have try many settings but always got error in mega menu, idk what can i put to fix it.

i was fix dark mode, mobile side panel, search box but mega menu still error

This black screen is a Jannah protection that is triggered when it identifies a theme without a valid license or a modified theme. Therefore, it is very simple to solve. Go to the theme folder on your server and delete the 'Jannah' theme folder, and I recommend that you also delete the cache folders generated by your cache plugins. Once done, return to your website and enter it. Upload the updated Jannah theme now and activate. Done!
i did that and when i enter main domain Wp shows: The theme directory "jannah" does not exist.
as you said i deleted Jannah Folder in public_html/wp-content/themes . and still dont working....

i did that and when i enter main domain Wp shows: The theme directory "jannah" does not exist.
as you said i deleted Jannah Folder in public_html/wp-content/themes . and still dont working....
I just uploaded the theme from WordPress, and it said there is an older version installed and I replaced the theme. The second step was to update the plugins and I did. Now everything is working fine. you can check my website out here.

If you deleted it and it already says it doesn't exist, that's right, now you upload or upload the new version and activate it. Done!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock