• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
1696980893191.png

Attachments

• jannah-switcher.zip
    176.8 KB · Views: 9
  • jannah-extensions.zip
    623 KB · Views: 14
  • jannah-optimization.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
  • tielabs-instagram.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
  • jannah-autoload-posts.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Ropoy
Babak updated Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP with a new update entry:

Jannah News Theme v7.0.0

Download Jannah News v7.0.0 Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress Nulled Free
v7.0.0 – 2023-10-10

- New: Custom Button in the main nav.
- New: Categories Grid widget with multiple options and layouts.
- New: Sub Categories section option in the category single page with multiple options and layouts.
- New: Automatically Detect System skin preferences.
- New: Add support for the Autoloaded posts in the Custom Sticky Menu in the Single Post Pages.
- New: Add PHP filter for the Jannah...

Read the rest of this update entry...

== Changelog ==

= 7.0.1 - 2023-10-10 =

Improvements and minor bug fixes..

# Files Updated
- functions.php
- style.css
- assets/css/base.css
- assets/css/base.min.css
- assets/css/helpers.css
- assets/css/helpers.min.css
- framework/admin/framework-admin.php
- framework/admin/classes/class-tielabs-theme-updater.php
- inc/updates.php
- Languages/

Coming soon...

== Changelog ==

= 7.0.2 - 2023-10-11 =

Improvements and minor bug fixes..

# Files Updated
- functions.php
- rtl.css
- style.css
- assets/css/base.css
- assets/css/base.min.css
- assets/css/helpers.css
- assets/css/helpers.min.css
- framework/admin/framework-admin.php
- framework/admin/classes/class-tielabs-verification.php
- framework/functions/general-functions.php
- inc/updates.php
- templates/header/components.php

Coming soon...

Many thanks to everyone who does all this important work - updating and support, but unfortunately I still have the same problem.

I downloaded nulled version 7.0.2, installed all the plugins and updated to the reset version 6.3.1.
I still have the same problem, but the demo version did not install at all. The situation repeated itself again when I installed 6.3.0 (see above)

Many thanks to everyone who does all this important work - updating and support, but unfortunately I still have the same problem.

I downloaded nulled version 7.0.2, installed all the plugins and updated to the reset version 6.3.1.
I still have the same problem, but the demo version did not install at all. The situation repeated itself again when I installed 6.3.0 (see above)
Please test and report back. Works perfectly for me on a clean install.

Attachments

• jannah_nulled.zip
    11 MB · Views: 47
Please test and report back. Works perfectly for me on a clean install.
Something does not work. Unfortunately, today there is no time to continue the search, tomorrow I will continue.
If it helps, once (the first time) there was a message about installing a demo (screen), but the page was empty. Further, with any repetitions - an error or freeze

Attachments

• Screenshot_12 wp702-seo1.jpg
    Screenshot_12 wp702-seo1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 16
Something does not work. Unfortunately, today there is no time to continue the search, tomorrow I will continue.
If it helps, once (the first time) there was a message about installing a demo (screen), but the page was empty. Further, with any repetitions - an error or freeze
The issue must be on your side!
Username: sapulicacu0421
Password: 5WTXMPC7BeRFhibJYN8a

• Love
Reactions: Babak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gustave
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock