• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.2.0

No permission to download
This theme took over my website with a nulled notice..
Just a heads up, the theme is clearly giving the dev access to your websites.

Reactions: isyedjawad
this nulled is not secure , its full of malware , my website got infected by jpy keyword malware + the main dev got access of my admin panel and pushing me to switch to the original , don't take risk .

Now Am cleaning my website + google flagged my website for pushing people to download malware tools etc.

Hello, can you provide more information about the jpy keyword malware ?
auto pages created and indexed on google , even i removed all and more then 300k new pages with keywords tried to indexed on google but google refused, its a blackhat seo virus.

For anyone who feels that their website has a virus or malware after using a theme, plugin or script from Babiato, please include supporting evidence. minimal screenshot of the effects of the virus or malware that is generated. so admins and moderators can check it further.

if it's just empty talk but without any evidence, everyone can also talk like that. even the dev though. with the aim of bringing down the babiato forum!

thanks.

For anyone who feels that their website has a virus or malware after using a theme, plugin or script from Babiato, please include supporting evidence. minimal screenshot of the effects of the virus or malware that is generated. so admins and moderators can check it further.

if it's just empty talk but without any evidence, everyone can also talk like that. even the dev though. with the aim of bringing down the babiato forum!

thanks.
check www.urdumarkets.com , its the website got infected

Well you all are right my website started showing notice from jannah theme developer with a link pointing to there themeforest page, my suggestion is to use the old version.

Luckily i have 5 types of backups, and was able to restore the site from aws storage. my suggestion is to wait for a fix. the theme is not infected but the code in original theme is somehow detecting nulled installs on internet and automatically showing a black hacked page.

Hi, I hope you are well.
I hope someone can help, how do I add a custom menu to the mobile in the jannah theme?

Thank You 🙏

cust menu jannah theme.jpg

Regards

Guys please stop talking non sense. jannah theme is not injected with virus. The company has done this using theme without code will be shut down. Their will be some solution. Till you have to wait.

New Update v. 6.3.0 - 2023-06-13

== Changelog ==
- Updated: TieLabs Instagram Feed plugin.
- Updated: Arqam Lite plugin.
- Added: Xing profile URL in the user profile page.
- Added: Field in the Arqam Lite settings page to set the number of Twitter Followers manually.
- Fixed: MegaMenu hides after clicking on the next/prev post button.
- Fixed: Subtitle won't be saved if the "Only admins can manage the advanced settings in the post edit page" option is active in the theme options page.
- Fixed: Missing the content of the [box] shortcode in the excerpt.
- Fixed: Best reviews posts order bug in the category page.
- And other improvements and minor bug fixes.

# Files Updated
- functions.php
- rtl.css
- style.css
- assets/css/style.css
- assets/css/style.min.css
- assets/css/sass/base/_general.scss
- assets/css/sass/rtl-components/_post-content.scss
- assets/js/desktop.js
- assets/js/desktop.min.js
- framework/admin/classes/class-tielabs-settings-post.php
- framework/classes/class-tielabs-filters.php
- framework/classes/class-tielabs-helper.php
- framework/functions/general-functions.php
- framework/plugins/class-tielabs-amp.php
- inc/custom-styles.php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock