• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
FIXED!!! Black Friday timebomb gone!:)

Hopefully this is all O.K. I've added plugins and demos. Done basic testing and seems fine but please report any issues.

Jannah News - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress v4.4.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:

Hopefully this is all O.K. I've added plugins and demos. Done basic testing and seems fine but please report any issues.

Still now cant update the demo file and cant install plugin.
😢😢😢😢😢 25148 25149

Last edited by a moderator:
Still now cant update the demo file and cant install plugin.
😢😢😢😢😢 Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg
Stil güncellemesi yapma. Stili v4 olarak klasör adını değiştir. Sıfırdan yükle. Merak etme diğer temandaki bileşen ayarlarının hiç niri kaybolmayacak. Eski olan sürümü de ftpden kaldır.
( Do a style update. Change the folder name to Style v4. Load from scratch. Don't worry, none of the command settings in the other theme will be lost. Remove the old version from ftp. )
how can I remove this error on each of my websites by JANNAH theme?

This site uses an illegal copy of JANNAH theme!
Buy a License 50% OFF
Download and upload as a different folder name and activate.

Last edited:
Fixed and fully tested!

• Love
Reactions: Emre

but it need verification this is what i see
Your license is not validated. Click on the link below to unlock demo import, bundeled plugins and access to premium support.

but it need verification this is what i see
Your license is not validated. Click on the link below to unlock demo import, bundeled plugins and access to premium support.
You downloaded from the link in the Spoiler on my post? Just checked again and mine is fully activated and working.

Anyone else got issues?

Jannah News - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress v4.4.1 NULLED

Do we need to load the nulled file that comes from the file?
Why 3 files on file
child
jannah
jannah nulled
:unsure:

Just use jannah_nulled.zip
Only use child theme if you want.

Do we need to load the nulled file that comes from the file?
Why 3 files on file
child
jannah
jannah nulled
:unsure:
if you want to change code like style css or ...
install child theme

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock