• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS

Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS 3.1.1

No permission to download
Its look like @vbase is not interested to update this resource now. This is dead resource now and should be remove from @vbase profile.

Reactions: askme

Changelog​

Version 2.2.1 – Release Date: 19 September, 2023

- Bulk upload feature integrated
- Integrated delete button for registered users
- Data deletion issue fixed
- Address add/update issue fix
- Dropdown design fix on the shipping page
- Follow/unfollow feature fix
- Activate with purchase code feature integrated
- Made the guest checkout optional
- Attach PDF optional feature
- Send an email to the seller after a successful order
- Differentiate the new orders and users in the admin panel

Reactions: honaranee
Hello guys I am finding it difficult to install the front page with the admin, on the stderr.log and the main url this is the error pls see photo, I need help please thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
Babak updated Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS with a new update entry:

Ishop v3.1.1 Nulled

Download Ishop v3.1.1 - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS Nulled Free
v3.1.1 – Release Date: 18 November, 2023

- Multiple deletion in the admin panel
- Multiple invoice download of orders
- Added `Become a seller` feature
- Added support of bulk upload for GCS
- Updated sitemap page
- Bank transfer payment integration
- Integrated google analytics
- Integrated facebook pixel
- Implemented remember me feature
- Integrated cookie banner
- Invoice feature for vendors
- Home page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the last update which indeed includes a docker build. i have a question about the sql database env variables in the backend env file . what variables do i need to put if im trying to host it on a ec2 aws instance? should i keep it blank? thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 162842.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 162842.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
Your Resource Approved
Thanks
i installed the new version 3.1.1 with the docker image but there is a network error. this is not nulled and provably edited somehow. i checked the docker config yml file with all .env files but it seems that the installController is corrupted. please update this theme accordingly

my setup is an ec2 instance with an rds sql database. i chekced all from my side and everyhting is ok. the updated version files are corrupted

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock