• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Interspire Email Marketer

Interspire Email Marketer Latest [Deleted] v6.4.0

No permission to download
Screenshot_2022-12-24-22-23-53-587-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

anyone knows how to get rid of this writing, I deleted it in the settings, but it still appears, every email I send will appear with this writing

Interspire Email Marketer Latest Version: 7.0.0​

Released: 27th January, 2023
- PHP 8.0 and 8.1 Supported
- Misc. minor fixes and code cleanup
Files Changed:
-------------
400+ files
changelog.txt
version.txt

Reactions: bonbu

Interspire Email Marketer Latest Version: 7.1.0​

Released: 1st Mar, 2023
- Added help links option in private label settings
- Fixed pagination on Link Stats table in the campaign overview
- Fixed The number rows displayed is reset everytime one goes to the next page
- Fixed Unsupported operand types: string * int error
- Fixed Email Campaigns loading issue in the campaign listing
- Fixed 'Split Test Campaigns' option in the Cron Settings does not save
- Fixed Unicode characters and Emojis are not displaying in some cases in the UI
- Fixed Print Statistics not working
- Fixed deprecated php methods causing notices/errors

anyone knows how to get rid of this writing, I deleted it in the settings, but it still appears, every email I send will appear with this writing

Late for your post, however they have recently just added a page about that, otherwise you would have to look through the script itself to find where it adds it and block it there.

Interspire Email Marketer Latest Version: 7.1.0​

Released: 1st Mar, 2023
- Added help links option in private label settings
- Fixed pagination on Link Stats table in the campaign overview
- Fixed The number rows displayed is reset everytime one goes to the next page
- Fixed Unsupported operand types: string * int error
- Fixed Email Campaigns loading issue in the campaign listing
- Fixed 'Split Test Campaigns' option in the Cron Settings does not save
- Fixed Unicode characters and Emojis are not displaying in some cases in the UI
- Fixed Print Statistics not working
- Fixed deprecated php methods causing notices/errors

Hopefully @Babak or somebody else can update this although there has been ten updates since the current release, so for those who want to see the full changes go here:

Late for your post, however they have recently just added a page about that, otherwise you would have to look through the script itself to find where it adds it and block it there.

Hopefully @Babak or somebody else can update this although there has been ten updates since the current release, so for those who want to see the full changes go here:
Good info
Any version after 6.5.1 available. The developer's website has this topic dated Feb 2023

Security Bulletin. Vulnerability found in Email Marketer v6.0.0 through v6.5.1​

Good info
Any version after 6.5.1 available. The developer's website has this topic dated Feb 2023

Security Bulletin. Vulnerability found in Email Marketer v6.0.0 through v6.5.1​

That can be due to previous releases are using older PHP versions and also many existing interspire users are not upgrading to there latest updates as old version still working fine for them.

To modify your default website form footer open the file ~/admin/com/language/default/whitelabel.php in a text editor. The form footer is defined by LNG_Form_Branding. Change it to the value you prefer. For example:

define('LNG_Form_Branding', 'Email Marketing Powered by My Awesome Company');

Hi guys!
When installing on the data entry page, I get this error!
I enter passwords normally, with special characters and so on

This error:
Password should be at least 8 characters in length and should include at least one upper case letter, one number, and one special character.

interspire Version: 8.1.1​

Released: 26 October, 2023
- Modified opt-out unsubscribe flow
- Reordered database tables creation
- Fixed Newsletters Statistics under Contact Information tab has inconsistent records
- Fixed unable to search unconfirmed contacts
- Fixed forms editing not working properly (editor selection)
- Fixed some PHP Notices and Warnings

Interspire Email Marketer 8.2.1

Version: 8.2.1​

Released: 8 December, 2023
- Fixed BuilderJS background-image insertion and loading issues
- Fixed Database 'subscriberconfirmcode' field is missing
- Fixed Undefined variable record_click_bot

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock