• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Internal Link Juicer - SEO Auto Linker for WordPress

Internal Link Juicer - SEO Auto Linker for WordPress v1.2.19

No permission to download
Honestly, the concept of this plugin is way better than Link Whisper but people just forget about it nowadays.

why you say that ?

These plugins came to my list (and others on Reddit) for the auto-link feature (or automation things). You can download both of them to test but here is a brief summary of my experience.

The method behind them is almost the same, You have to define the keywords and the URLs related to each keyword. These plugins will automatically change the keywords that appeared in your existing posts into internal links based on your definition. It is more like semi-automation and very keyword-based.

#1. With Internal Link Juicer, you can define multiple keywords easily for one URL right in the classic editor. It makes sense to me because a URL might be related to multiple keywords including synonyms (such as "browser" "browsers", "web browser",...). In contrast, Link Whisper is not that smart. The definition table looks like this:

Browser=URL-1
Browsers=URL-1
Web Browser=URL-1

It's really hard to manage a table with thousands of keywords on big sites.

#2. Internal Link Juicer doesn't really edit your posts. It interferes with the rendering of webpages on browsers instead. Uninstalling it will leave no mess like with Link Whisper.

#3. Not a comparison but may help, Link Whisper’s link suggestion is only good with their official language support list, otherwise, this feature sucks. There is no way to compare it with Yoast SEO’s link suggestion.

Overall, Internal Link Juicer is "more automated" and easier to manage.

#3. Not a comparison but may help, Link Whisper’s link suggestion is only good with their official language support list, otherwise, this feature sucks. There is no way to compare it with Yoast SEO’s link suggestion.
I disagree with this specially for Greek language.
Thank you for your opinion was really helpful

Reactions: trungtuans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock