• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.1 (updated)

Followed the installation instructions but it is showing blank website. what could be wrong?

Did you install in root folder?
Yes i did, but i guess it is cause i changed the database name env file. i uploaded default and it worked.

Another error i am facing is with uploading post. when i click on submit, this is the error in log file

2023-04-09 23:51:15] local.ERROR: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' (SQL: insert into `contents` (`type`, `body`, `extra`, `link`, `blank`, `embed_id`, `post_id`) values (image, 1681084043.png, gpt-4, ?, 0, ?, 37)) {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Illuminate\\Database\\QueryException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' (SQL: insert into `contents` (`type`, `body`, `extra`, `link`, `blank`, `embed_id`, `post_id`)

Seems like the sql file is missing some columns

Yes i did, but i guess it is cause i changed the database name env file. i uploaded default and it worked.

Another error i am facing is with uploading post. when i click on submit, this is the error in log file

2023-04-09 23:51:15] local.ERROR: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' (SQL: insert into `contents` (`type`, `body`, `extra`, `link`, `blank`, `embed_id`, `post_id`) values (image, 1681084043.png, gpt-4, ?, 0, ?, 37)) {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Illuminate\\Database\\QueryException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' (SQL: insert into `contents` (`type`, `body`, `extra`, `link`, `blank`, `embed_id`, `post_id`)

Did you make sure folders permissions?
I haven't had any problems when uploading an image in the post or profile pic, you need to wait a little until image uploads and then hit submit but that's on the script function it self.
If image is large and you hit submit very fast (before image uploads 100%) you will have some error unfortunately

Could also be something with your PHP installed extensions, the SQL is fine.

I copied the image link and it overflowed, can anyone help me to fix it, sorry for my english
Screenshot_1.png

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.0

Ready for installation on VPS + database

1. Extract the instanuLLed_v3.zip that is inside the Instant Blog-FastSimpleBlogPhpScript3.0.zip in your domain folder or subdomain folder
2. Make sure the storage/logs storage/framework bootstrap/cache all have 775 permissions
3. Create a database with these credentials

name: nulstandb83
user: nulstandb83
password : nulstandb83nulstandb83++
(you can use your own credentials when making the database but you will have to update them all in the .env file)

3.Open phpmydmin and import the included nulstandb83.sql file

4.Visit your domain or subdomain and login with these credentials :

username: admin
password: prowebber33s

NO KEY REQUIRED ,NO INSTANCE LIMITS , NO INSTALL REQUIRED, - SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKED THIS SCRIPT , ENJOY !

FILE IS ATTACHED IN THE POST

UPDATED PASSWORD: babia.to
yeah nice!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock