• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software v 8.2

No permission to download
tried in localhost ..cant verify the purchase code and domain. anyone one please share working

Hi, i have ispconfig and i not arrived to install the script ?
Because not have a INSTALL folder. Please help me. It's for my children with covid-19 for the work in the scool.
Thanks very mutch it's very important .

please update it. i found latest version here but its not working for me

getting 500 error

hey, i have reviewed this version it working but the issue that i have been found after installation is;

unable to create the new students as NEW ADMISSION
unable to create the FEE STRUCTURE as when we select the fee type and master the AMOUNT INPUT will be hidden.

Regards

hey, i have reviewed this version it working but the issue that i have been found after installation is;

unable to create the FEE STRUCTURE as when we select the fee type and master the AMOUNT INPUT will be hidden.

Regards
how did you install it without database? i tried to install it with db seeder php install script but after 142 database i got timeout error. and few tables missing problem.

Regards

chk the file upload date
Uploaded on2020-04-18 - 04:09:11

how did you install it without database? i tried to install it with db seeder php install script but after 142 database i got timeout error. and few tables missing problem.

hey, you need to increase the timeout speed using php or .htaccess while installation

moreover, if that thing is not possible at your end you need to upload database by manually creation which will be found in /database/folder in migration or etc,

if nothing will be happened than let me know i will provide your database file, my advise is to try your level best and check this script maybe i have making mistake during installation so that i found the above mentioned issues

regards

* Let me know for further successful.

Reactions: mzak
hey, you need to increase the timeout speed using php or .htaccess while installation

moreover, if that thing is not possible at your end you need to upload database by manually creation which will be found in /database/folder in migration or etc,

if nothing will be happened than let me know i will provide your database file, my advise is to try your level best and check this script maybe i have making mistake during installation so that i found the above mentioned issues

regards

* Let me know for further successful.
my php timeout is 300 and i tried to seed database using my php file.
<?php

$site_url = 'my site address';
$laravel_dir = __DIR__ . '/vendor/laravel';

require $laravel_dir . '/bootstrap/autoload.php';

$app = require_once $laravel_dir . '/bootstrap/app.php';

$kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Console\Kernel::class);

echo 'Installing...<br>';
$kernel->call('migrate', ['--force' => true]);

echo 'Seeding...<br>';
$kernel->call('db:seed', ['--force' => true]);

// redirect
echo "<script>window.location = '$site_url'</script>";
but when i checked few database seeders file was also missing so i replaced them with old version, and tried again but everytime after 142 tables i got timeout error. maybe its my host problem.
it will be great if you can share db.sql file if there is no sensitive info of your site in it,
thanks

my php timeout is 300 and i tried to seed database using my php file.
<?php

$site_url = 'my site address';
$laravel_dir = __DIR__ . '/vendor/laravel';

require $laravel_dir . '/bootstrap/autoload.php';

$app = require_once $laravel_dir . '/bootstrap/app.php';

$kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Console\Kernel::class);

echo 'Installing...<br>';
$kernel->call('migrate', ['--force' => true]);

echo 'Seeding...<br>';
$kernel->call('db:seed', ['--force' => true]);

// redirect
echo "<script>window.location = '$site_url'</script>";
but when i checked few database seeders file was also missing so i replaced them with old version, and tried again but everytime after 142 tables i got timeout error. maybe its my host problem.
it will be great if you can share db.sql file if there is no sensitive info of your site in it,
thanks

well, bro here is the database sql file you can download from here

moreover, if you resolve the FEE STRUCTURE issue than let me know as when i select the fee type and the AMOUNT input will be hidden automatically,

i have found that the auto code as ' style='display: none' will be applied

regards

let me know for this

well, bro here is the database sql file you can download from here

moreover, if you resolve the FEE STRUCTURE issue than let me know as when i select the fee type and the AMOUNT input will be hidden automatically,

i have found that the auto code as ' style='display: none' will be applied

regards

let me know for this
thanks, because of it i am able to install it but i cant login to admin panel using [email protected] and 123456 as password.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock