• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Increase your website's Alexa ranking today

Status
Not open for further replies.

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
This is my first post.

I just found this free site today and would like to share it with everyone.

ADD UNLIMITED SITES for FREE!

With our software, you can add unlimited URL's like homepages, inner
pages or landing pages!

If you are looking a professional Alexa traffic exchange software for your website, you're right place! High Alexa Ranking is a key determinant of a strong & successful blog or site. As a rule of thumb, the better the Alexa ranking, the more business you'll get.

100% FREE FOR USAGE
Alexa ranking for free, AlexaIncreaseRank.com is completely free to use!

I hope it good.

Alexa ranking

I also just want to say thanks for this great forum.

Last edited:
Can you explain why you link showing Coinscryptotrading.net and redirect to alexaincreaserank.com ??
Are you trying to get free traffic ?

its said : this page is trying to load script from unauthenticated source

Sorry about that it's a force off habit.
All my link that I work with go to my link site. I just used the same link that I used on twitter for here and I didn't think it would be a problem.

I also don't need traffic to that site off mine. That site only get used for my purpose.
If I wanted traffic from this forum I would add my site into my signature.

I changed the link.

Last edited:

as I can see that your website have not a Alexa ranking and you are providing ranking lol
1st increase your ranking than provide this type of service buddy

That is not my site. I just suggest it. Here is my site ranking. I will rather not suggest anything again on this site. You guys are not very nice to your new member. You all are to quick accuse some one. Not every one is spammer.
I got nothing to do with that site

Reactions: LadyGaga
That is not my site. I just suggest it. Here is my site ranking. I will rather not suggest anything again on this site. You guys are not very nice to your new member. You all are to quick accuse some one. Not every one is spammer.
I got nothing to do with that site

Yours site is linked with 126 domain so your domain so this alexa ranking is good without any service like this

and about new members many new members come her and promoting there website and getting some backlinks from here too

and I am not told you about promotion I just told you about you share website. So dont worry about it

and my concern is if website providing alexa ranking but they dont have ranking so its really bad thing.

Reactions: ibrahim
Bro , You just added wrong info , every time , this time also side is down which you provide . Please don't waste our time with a wrong information . We love this forum and believe every person , and we also follow their instruction with out any verification . but after spending some time when we see this is wrong info , what is happening you don't know , that's why please don't share wrong info bro.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2020-05-11 22-55-45.png
    Screenshot at 2020-05-11 22-55-45.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bro , You just added wrong info , every time , this time also side is down which you provide . Please don't waste our time with a wrong information . We love this forum and believe every person , and we also follow their instruction with out any verification . but after spending some time when we see this is wrong info , what is happening you don't know , that's why please don't share wrong info bro.
The link did work before. You are new to the forum.
There is a nicer way to tell a person the link is down.
It people like you that make a forum unpleasant.

I read this post comment also , and when i check this link i found this is down. one of guys says you did spam , and i also found link is broken . so i told you that . otherwise link down is no problem bro . don't heart , sorry if i heart you .

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2020-05-11 23-15-12.png
    Screenshot at 2020-05-11 23-15-12.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 4
I read this post comment also , and when i check this link i found this is down. one of guys says you did spam , and i also found link is broken . so i told you that . otherwise link down is no problem bro . don't heart , sorry if i heart you .
This was the first post that I did and I did make a mistake to use my url shortner. All the links I post I use a url shortener on my site. If you read all the posts here you would have seen it was sorted out.
Also before you give comment like that go and look at other post a person made and also to a person likes and ranking.
People like you will make that a person don't share things.
How I feel I will rather go and share my things on another forum where they appreciated it.

Links do go down.

sorry bro , my mistake i try to judge you with 2-3 comment when i found link broken . again sorry bro

i hope you just banned from this forum
Before you replied to this the thread had been dead for 5 months, so surprise surprise links die sometime. No need for your attitude.

You yourself have contributed absolutely ZERO to this site so maybe stop leeching and give something back then we might take you more seriously.

Meanwhile you have just earned yourself a warning.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock