• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If it's long & strong get gone....

this last words by @TassieNZ

You can send things through, but may not be around much.

At present we are under a major tsunami alert. We are just waiting to see what happens.

Edited to remove his name

this last words by @TassieNZ

You can send things through, but may not be around much.

At present we are under a major tsunami alert. We are just waiting to see what happens.

Edited to remove his name
Yes I'm watching his local news live. His area seems most at risk :(

Thanks everyone. All is fine at the moment, but it's just a big game of wait and see. Just won't be on the board too much until we know what is happening.

Not evacuated as living on an Island, not exactly anywhere to go. Our house is on high ground though. :)

Thanks everyone. All is fine at the moment, but it's just a big game of wait and see. Just won't be on the board too much until we know what is happening.

Not evacuated as living on an Island, not exactly anywhere to go. Our house is on high ground though. :)
Good luck buddy. Last year in my country died more than 50 people because of an earthquake and i know is not easy to wait if something will happen again while you sleep :S.

Reactions: Medw1311 and Babak
Hang in tight, get batteries charged, water, canned food, quite sure the authorities are telling you all you need to do better than us here... Hopefully it will just blow past without major impact... Fingers crossed and although we cannot even imagine what you are going through we are thinking of you over here!
Best of luck!

Twitter is just a continuous scroll now... Also those people posting shopped pics of giant waves over cities - fu** you and I hope you never learn first hand what real fear is.

Attachments

• 20210305_005747.jpg
    20210305_005747.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock