• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i Want Yesmovies V5.0 - Movie CMS Script V5.0

Contact me i have yes movies nulled

- It doesn't work like that. First post first private contact message with intention to sell. -

Bye bye and N-Joy!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all this script is old, using mysql instead of mysqli or pdo_mysql. only work PHP 5.6 or lower! due to mysql_ it is very insecure.

v5.0
Hey,

When you have a moment can you please help me with trying to NULL the file you provided to us? I was able to successfully bypass the product license part. However, once I go to the database step I get into an error that is throwing me off. If you can point me in the right path on what to look for I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is what I am seeing:

Purchase code / License Key (Where is my purchase code?)
8DE0-DB00-FA97-2A8D
Username
xxcorrosionxx
Email address (It will be used for sending password reset emails.)
[email protected]

If you need any information from me, please let me know.

This script has been scanned with virustotal. ESET-NOD32 detects HTML/ScrInject.B but that is the only one and may be normal.

Not a script I need or use, so not tested it out for functionality.

Yesmovies - Movie CMS Script v5.0

TassieNZ :)
link dead please fix

This script has been scanned with virustotal. ESET-NOD32 detects HTML/ScrInject.B but that is the only one and may be normal.

Not a script I need or use, so not tested it out for functionality.

Yesmovies - Movie CMS Script v5.0

TassieNZ :)
@TassieNZ bro still access ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock