• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I nulled AIPRM TITAN for ChatGPT - I couldn't find if it's allowed to share here?

Original Link for Official Guide

For get always latest version in zip file

1695216449975.png

1695216530079.png

Like i told @sharmanhall, Chrome Web Store version is not the latest

1695216567645.png

And he did the favor of making a copy-paste here
Giving "credit" with almost invisible letters witouth mention that I gave him the link to the guide

Credit @SpectrumNext for compiled .zip using my null method.

1695216772809.png

Reactions: tuanbrk

Original Link for Official Guide

For get always latest version in zip file

1695216449975.png

1695216530079.png

1695216567645.png

Giving "credit" with almost invisible letters witouth mention that I gave him the link to the guide

1695216772809.png
it working for me, thank you

1695216567645.png

@SpectrumNext So let me get this straight; you are upset that:
- I nulled the plugin originally (v1.1.8.16)
- You took my null method, repurposed it for (v1.1.9.16 RC2)
- I then reposted your upload of v1.1.9.16 RC2 (and still credited you, might I add..) but with additional guided material.
- I reposted a guide from the AIPRM website, detailing how to install the plugin, which you linked to in our direct messages.

-----

WOW.
- That's F*kn WILD to leak/post direct messages publically for such a inconsequential thing.
- It's actually disgusting behavior to act like you own & deserve credit for simply linking a blog post tbh.

....BTW, you forgot to include the previous message in your post where I sent to you a method for removing the AIPRM watermark:

1695455337353.png

Let's be clear; you did nothing:

- You took my null method & reposted/repacked it
- You got upset that I reposted *& credited* you for the repack.
- You got upset that I reposted a public AIPRM blog post
----- & didnt credit you?!

-----

Publicly posting our direct messages and omitting the part where I did everything is repulsive behavior.
You are mad that I didn't credit *you* for a link to a *public blog post* on the official AIPRM website is CRAZY lol

Rant over.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Ungrateful & entitled people like Sprectrum are the ones who make me question why I even help anyone at all here. Toxic leeches, like that, make a think I should just stop helping all together. Only complaints, never thanks.

Anyways, here is the newest UNTOUCHED (1.1.9.17) version.
Use my null method -- I will not post updates here anymore.

Attachments

• AIPRM-for-ChatGPT-1.1.9.17-UNTOUCHED.zip
    256.8 KB · Views: 34
Hi @sharmanhall

I'm sorry to see you have felt this:
Only complaints, never thanks.
It is indeed correct. Most null masters, resource-sharing wizards, and even non-staff mods are here to help the community, and most of the time, you all receive nothing other than a few reactions. I don't want to tag admins here, but maybe they will address/consider this when they decide on the future of this incredible community: https://babia.to/threads/major-proposed-changes-input-required.92725/

Reactions: hkgonebad
AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.1.9.17
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

(Download ONLY for users with 1 resource or more)

Last edited:
So now what happens to those who have not shared any resources yet but have been helpful to this group in one way or another? The world is full of ungrateful people but that shouldn't be a reason for you not to share with others who are grateful and appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: hkgonebad
So now what happens to those who have not shared any resources yet but have been helpful to this group in one way or another? The world is full of ungrateful people but that shouldn't be a reason for you not to share with others who are grateful and appreciate your efforts.
🤷🏻‍♂️
I can DM you directly if you would like. Requirement was just one resource. If you've been a legitimate asset to the community, I have no issues.

I mean no disrespect to anyone.

🤷🏻‍♂️
I can DM you directly if you would like. Requirement was just one resource. If you've been a legitimate asset to the community, I have no issues.

I mean no disrespect to anyone.
Hi, I don't have any resources but I did my best to help the community over the last few years. Hope you can get access to this helpful resource.

Ah My Brother It's really sad to see that because of certain things we can no longer benefit from your valiant sharing! Thank you for all.

AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.1.9.17
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

(Download ONLY for users with 1 resource or more)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
sadly. don't have resources :(

Hi everyone. I took some fun time on weekend, and nulled AIPRM ChatGPT Chrome extension. (TITAN plan)

I would like to share it exclusively here, but, I can't figure out if ti's allowed or not.

If yes. In which thread to share it?

If no. Sorry for taking the time, I'll delete this post immediately.

Can I have a copy? Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock