• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I nulled AIPRM TITAN for ChatGPT - I couldn't find if it's allowed to share here?

It's strange that my computer can't find the folder: ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj
:(

Pls is there any way to make airtcle generate from airpm...

To be non-detectable to AI detector.

• Haha
Reactions: CodeHeist
in config.js

you should set:

PHP:
isWatermarkEnabled() {
    //return this.#config.Features.Watermark.Enabled === true;
return false;
  }

Get's rid of the ugly AIPRM watermark in the background.
Pls is it my question you reply to?

It's strange that my computer can't find the folder: ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj
:(
Use "Search Everything" by voidtools, Small and Quick Search software
Paste ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj and you will instantly get to that file and folder

Worked 2 days ago but Not working for me now, even AIPRM not loading, just Vanilla ChatGPT, even I reinstalled on both and haven't replaced the extension file yet

1695059642441.png

1695059694988.png

If you have problem with "This extension may have been corrupted", you may uninstall extension and use "Load unpacked" button in extension page and browse to folder of extraction of null files

I made it work somehow on Edge, and now tried "Load unpacked" and titan worked immediately on chrome as well
Thanks

OOF -- y'all kill me in this thread 💀

The way it works for me:

I am lazy so I have a copy of the tamed quota.js and a shortcut to the plugin folder on my desktop. For easy drag and drop - with right click and choose copy, so it is repeatable. You'll see why in a sec.

Once chrome starts complaining, click on the extensions button (the puzzle piece) and go to Manage Extensions- the last option.

Click on the Repair blue button and let Chrome re-download the Plugin. Minimize Chrome, go to your quota.js file on your desktop, use click right and drop it onto your \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.8.16_0" shortcut. Choose Copy and confirm the overwrite.

Refresh your ChatGPT tab. Should work. If not Rinse & Repeat but this time close Chrome instead of minimizing it. Keep in mind you'll need to repeat the above each time you want to use it again.

Screenshot 2023-09-07 154842.png

Thanks again to @sharmanhall for taking the time!

Hope this helps!

Peace!

Here is the explanation to make it work. ^^^^

----

Attached / HERE is the quota.js I *originally posted* (no guarantee it works newer versions) -- just replace it out in the official plugin installation.

----

Shoutout @kikirikimiki and @SpectrumNext for their contributions.

----

How to remove AIPRM ugly watermark:
go to config.js and change the code in it to be:

PHP:
isWatermarkEnabled() {
    //return this.#config.Features.Watermark.Enabled === true; # original code
return false; #what it should be
  }

---

NOTE:

Either read the entire thread and figure it out; or don't -- I will not offer support and should have honestly kept this null to myself because y'all too needy and unappreciative.

I respect those who contribute & give thanks, but often I am not sure why I'm even here helping.

For Windows Users

Step 1: Prepare Your Files
  • Have a copy of the "quota.js" file and a shortcut to the plugin folder on your desktop. Ask a grown-up to help you get these ready.
Step 2: Open Chrome
  • Double-click on the Google Chrome icon to open it.
Step 3: Find the Puzzle Piece
  • On the top right corner of Chrome, click on the puzzle piece icon.
Step 4: Manage Extensions
  • Click on the last option that says "Manage Extensions."
Step 5: Repair the Plugin
  • Find the plugin that’s not working properly and click on the blue "Repair" button. Wait for Chrome to download the plugin again.
Step 6: Copy the Quota.js File
  • Minimize the Chrome window (don't close it!). Find the "quota.js" file on your desktop.
  • Right-click on the "quota.js" file and choose "copy."
  • Go to your plugin folder shortcut and open it to find this location:
    \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.8.16_0
  • Right-click and choose "paste" to overwrite the existing file.
Step 7: Refresh
  • Go back to Chrome and refresh your ChatGPT tab. If it doesn't work, close Chrome and start again from step 2.

----------

For Mac Users

Step 1: Prepare Your Files
  • Have a copy of the "quota.js" file and a shortcut to the plugin folder on your desktop. Ask a grown-up to help you get these ready.
Step 2: Open Chrome
  • Double-click on the Google Chrome icon to open it.
Step 3: Find the Puzzle Piece
  • On the top right corner of Chrome, click on the puzzle piece icon.
Step 4: Manage Extensions
  • Click on the last option that says "Manage Extensions."
Step 5: Repair the Plugin
  • Find the plugin that’s not working properly and click on the blue "Repair" button. Wait for Chrome to download the plugin again.
Step 6: Copy the Quota.js File
  • Minimize the Chrome window (don't close it!). Find the "quota.js" file on your desktop.
  • Right-click on the "quota.js" file and choose "copy."
  • Go to your plugin folder shortcut and open it to find this location:
    \Library\Application Support\Google\Chrome\Default\Extensions\ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj\1.1.8.16_0
  • Right-click and choose "paste" to overwrite the existing file.
Step 7: Refresh
  • Go back to Chrome and refresh your ChatGPT tab. If it doesn't work, close Chrome and start again from step 2.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock