• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I nulled AIPRM TITAN for ChatGPT - I couldn't find if it's allowed to share here?

You need to have Live Crawling enabled for your ChatGPT account, this null will not enable that for you.

It will only unlock all the abilities of AIPRM.

I upgraded my ChatGPT account to Plus, but the experience remains the same. Is it necessary to install browsing plugins when using this feature?

AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.2.1.2
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

AIPRM Elite: UNLOCKED

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

just say thanks :)

Thanks sharmanhall its working fine you are the best

Ungrateful & entitled people like Sprectrum are the ones who make me question why I even help anyone at all here. Toxic leeches, like that, make a think I should just stop helping all together. Only complaints, never thanks.

Anyways, here is the newest UNTOUCHED (1.1.9.17) version.
Use my null method -- I will not post updates here anymore.
Hi there!
First of all, thank you for giving many of us the opportunity to try out this AI PRM extension. I understand how you felt with your digital rant and how a part of you was probably okay with shrugging your shoulders and refusing to further help, but please don't throw the baby out with the water.

There are all sorts of people in the world, good, bad, ugly, and ???
Fortunately, you have only one major character you're upset with, which you can circumvent. I've seen worse in my neighborhood, which I cannot post online.

It would be a great feature if Xenforo could allow members to block specific members from their thread or from reading their posts. It will reduce the quarrels that sometimes takes place in forums like this. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the efforts you and many moderators, uploaders, super nullers, etc do; it's what makes the platform a special community. Thank you all!

By the way, I'm still getting my head around the installation and looking for "a grown-up to help" with getting things ready. :)

Reactions: dbbuda
Hi there!
First of all, thank you for giving many of us the opportunity to try out this AI PRM extension. I understand how you felt with your digital rant and how a part of you was probably okay with shrugging your shoulders and refusing to further help, but please don't throw the baby out with the water.

There are all sorts of people in the world, good, bad, ugly, and ???
Fortunately, you have only one major character you're upset with, which you can circumvent. I've seen worse in my neighborhood, which I cannot post online.

It would be a great feature if Xenforo could allow members to block specific members from their thread or from reading their posts. It will reduce the quarrels that sometimes takes place in forums like this. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the efforts you and many moderators, uploaders, super nullers, etc do; it's what makes the platform a special community. Thank you all!

By the way, I'm still getting my head around the installation and looking for "a grown-up to help" with getting things ready. :)
GROWN-UP HELP:

Side load the plugin from the documents folder. Uninstall AIPRM if you have it already installed.

- Download mine.

- Unzip.

Follow photo below: (select the folder in step 2 below)

1706834493068.png

Ouch! I should have posted back that I had resolved it, but hey, all things work for good.

Anyone struggling with that section now has this. :)

I don't know you but I reduce my browser window if that's the right term (CTRL + -) to reduce the space AIPRM search fields take up; or is there a way to call it when needed or minimize it. Thank you for taking away the watermark.

Ouch! I should have posted back that I had resolved it, but hey, all things work for good.

I don't know you but I reduce my browser window if that's the right term (CTRL + -) to reduce the space AIPRM search fields take up; or is there a way to call it when needed or minimize it. Thank you for taking away the watermark.
not really, it takes the full width.

1706861871822.png

You could look into Userscripts in Tampermonkey to modify the CSS (visual)

try this for script searching:

• Love
Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy

Here is the style.css that AIPRM uses, you can modify it directly and place it back into the AIPRM also

Attachments

• style.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
Here is the style.css that AIPRM uses, you can modify it directly and place it back into the AIPRM also
1706968867503.png
hello master, why is there an error? and when I use the aiprm feature it always gives an error like trying to research keywords instead of creating an article

• Haha
Reactions: sharmanhall
AIPRM for ChatGPT [NULLED]
Version: 1.2.2.8
Description: AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.

-----

NULLED FEATURES:

AIPRM Elite: UNLOCKED

- Chat Watermark Removed
- LiveCrawling Enabled
- Team Lists Enabled
- Hidden Prompts Enabled
- Custom Lists Enabled
- AIPRM Verified List Enabled
- View Template Source Enabled
- Custom Tone Enabled
- Power Continue Enabled
- Favorites Enabled

NOTE:
Some issues will happen with Quota Limit Exceeded because there are server-side functionalities out of my control. Specifically when adding to lists.

----

just say thanks :)

Does anyone use gemini here?
sometimes I can live-crawl websites but often-times the gemini crashes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock