• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i need cheap reseller hosting unlimited

You not going to get cheap and unlimited. No such thing.

You going to have to put limits on your accounts for how many people you can get on a server at once and price into it with your customers.

Reactions: ceecil1959
Hi there,

You can take cheap reseller hosting from https://apikhost.com

I am also an user.
Really we want to trust that localhoster who started a few months ago??
website started in Feb 2022
1 months for server, frontend design, backend setup and all.
march,april,may,june, half of july just 4 and 1/2 months old site.

1658347045699.png
1658347051354.png
1658347056677.png

hai bro you can buy 1 hosting and split the storage with more that 1000 domain pls learn how to set multislide

on multi slide you can manage with own cpanel login etch domain

free domain ?

you can use this trick

Simply follow the link and search for yourname.ink and register it for FREE for 1 year!

#peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, I am using whmcs nulled. & nulled its by you...
Love you bro...
sad for that.
still you are just 4months old hoster and how can user trust that site which is even not 1 Year old.
thats only my point.
nowadays creating a hosting site is a trend. how will you guarantee the client that you will be there in market for a long period of time.

1658347045699.png
1658347051354.png
1658347056677.png
most people just advertise themselves.

Reactions: d3v1l

1658347045699.png
1658347051354.png
1658347056677.png
Apikhost has whmcs license. It was not showing for thats "apikhost use cloudflare" So you cannot find out this.
You can re-check now.

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    93.4 KB · Views: 42
If domain pointed on cloudflare then whmcs verification doesn’t appear really?
Bro, I have contact with whmcs recently they said to me that, there was a license problem. Contact with your license provider. (Bcoz I used this licnese from 3rd party-WHMCS Reseller)

• Sad
Reactions: d3v1l
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock