• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I made 4000€ then I got banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msirp

May 6, 2022
Here is the thing, I am into webdesign & webdev since almost a decade.

Lately i've been trying to launch a smm service with a home-made smm panel, the side-hustle was easy :

It was a classic e-commerce shop, the user buys directly the services he needed, eg : instagram followers x1000,

The shop was getting the latest & fastest active bots from a list of smm-panel through their API's then add a X,XX % margin and ship it to the client. (if you want to make some money really do it!)

A month after launching 2 shops + a google ad campaign with the highest bid over few SKAG, I made a good bag.

The day after, my payment gateway, Stripe at that time, blocked my merchant account due to not respecting the usage policy and that my business was in a list of prohibited activities.

I tried to connect other payment gateway such as Mollie, Revolut Pay, but after few transactions all of them disabled the account.

I am currently looking for a high-risk payment gateway that serves EU country, since most of my clients are from eurozone + France.

(btw...I am currently applying a payeer account)

Are you talking about gateways like Flutterwave / etc...?

I am curious to know how can I accept such gateways.

Have you ever tried one of them ?

Reactions: jdfocus
Are you talking about gateways like Flutterwave / etc...?

I am curious to know how can I accept such gateways.

Have you ever tried one of them ?
You can try this Payssion gateway, I discovered it recently.

Code:
https://payssion.com/en/index.html

Do your due diligence if you choose to use it, I just like that they offer local payment options in many countries. I am in no way affiliated with them and this is not a referral link I discovered them during an online search.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Thanks for your insight !

I am definitely trying those, my ultimate wish is accepting credit card through EU customers, not gifts card or other e-currency solution like Paysafecard, etc...

Update :
- Paddle rejected my application
- PayOp rejected my business type
- 2checkout reject too
- Paystack doesn't apply for non-african based business

I am sticking with Paypal and their old-ass system, as long as it's working even though I am looking forward to a bette solution.

The good part is that I got more and more people coming through.
Most of my ads campaign (search & perf max) got an average of +15% CTR and the current conversion value is 8€ ish...

What you guys think of the current state of online payment ? Is there any new comer around worth a try ?

I saw a person with a very interesting solution, his store was sold with payment through Paypal with a redirect through another store. He sold medicines, and the names of the souvenirs were inserted into the Paypal payment account and the Paypal serves his store, thinking that souvenirs are sold there.

An interesting scheme, but it is not known how much it will live. For example, what will happen and how Paypal will behave if the buyer opens the dispute and requires chargeback?....

I saw a person with a very interesting solution, his store was sold with payment through Paypal with a redirect through another store. He sold medicines, and the names of the souvenirs were inserted into the Paypal payment account and the Paypal serves his store, thinking that souvenirs are sold there.

An interesting scheme, but it is not known how much it will live. For example, what will happen and how Paypal will behave if the buyer opens the dispute and requires chargeback?....
This interesting scheme may be part of an organized network, else most of the time a person making payment via paypal also gets details of items against which he sent payment.

The person ordering will never create a dispute or chargeback as PayPal is acting as essential service for both. Seller and buyer are intentionally using it to facilitate the cross border payments of drugs/medicine and showing paypal team as transaction is done for souvenirs.

Easily doable if they are using a headless ecommerce architecture.

This interesting scheme may be part of an organized network, else most of the time a person making payment via paypal also gets details of items against which he sent payment.

The person ordering will never create a dispute or chargeback as PayPal is acting as essential service for both. Seller and buyer are intentionally using it to facilitate the cross border payments of drugs/medicine and showing paypal team as transaction is done for souvenirs.

Easily doable if they are using a headless ecommerce architecture.
When it was possible from Russia, I traded on ebay and sometimes I met very strange buyers. For example, a buyer from Australia demanded a full refund and PayPal returned them to him, since, according to him, guarantees from other countries do not work in Australia. Allegedly, he received from me a new item in the package and under warranty, which, as it turned out after unpacking, did not work and he could not replace it under warranty, since this is allegedly prohibited by the laws of Australia.

There was also a buyer who bought an item on a mailbox and someone stole it from it, he also opened a dispute, saying that he did not receive the item, so I should return the money to him. This dispute was closed in my favor and the money was not returned.

Shopping is sometimes done by very strange people. There are never any guarantees.

Reactions: johnwick
When it was possible from Russia, I traded on ebay and sometimes I met very strange buyers. For example, a buyer from Australia demanded a full refund and PayPal returned them to him, since, according to him, guarantees from other countries do not work in Australia. Allegedly, he received from me a new item in the package and under warranty, which, as it turned out after unpacking, did not work and he could not replace it under warranty, since this is allegedly prohibited by the laws of Australia.

There was also a buyer who bought an item on a mailbox and someone stole it from it, he also opened a dispute, saying that he did not receive the item, so I should return the money to him. This dispute was closed in my favor and the money was not returned.

Shopping is sometimes done by very strange people. There are never any guarantees.
I can relate Paypal is among the most used platform globally for cross border purchase and they charge big fess as well but still many buyer prefer to use it.

Reactions: msirp

Lately i've been trying to launch a smm service with a home-made smm panel, the side-hustle was easy :

It was a classic e-commerce shop, the user buys directly the services he needed, eg : instagram followers x1000,

The shop was getting the latest & fastest active bots from a list of smm-panel through their API's then add a X,XX % margin and ship it to the client. (if you want to make some money really do it!)

A month after launching 2 shops + a google ad campaign with the highest bid over few SKAG, I made a good bag.

The day after, my payment gateway, Stripe at that time, blocked my merchant account due to not respecting the usage policy and that my business was in a list of prohibited activities.

I tried to connect other payment gateway such as Mollie, Revolut Pay, but after few transactions all of them disabled the account.

I am currently looking for a high-risk payment gateway that serves EU country, since most of my clients are from eurozone + France.

Thank you for your input, they seems legit even tho they have different business using the same payment processor (bitsafe).

I found 4 businesses, each one in different domain :

GayCharge - https://www.gaycharge.com/ - Gay industry
14% processing fee minimum + 25€ / Week if less the weekly volume is less than 1000€
1669432210866.png

CardBilling - https://www.billing.creditcard/
5% processing fee + 500€ Setup + 500€/Year Annual renewal fee
1669432411666.png

Bill - This one operating in the adult industry charges 19,5%/ Transaction
1669432563819.png

Fun fact : I checked through the documentation and the API seems like a quick copy paste of Stripe's one :')

Payssion looks bogus... try
1. Paystack - this one u can start selling after submitting a passport copy
2. Voguepay
3. 2Checkout
4. Pesapay
5. DPO Payments
6. Paynow
Paystack would block you instantly

Flutterwave would allow but would ask you all manner of questions first before you can proceed with anything and there support is very very slow

So far i have been able to use PayPal. I have gotten a few disputes. Won almost all and settled some for different price. Many suggest to not keep much balance there and withdraw as quickly as possible.

You could also use crypto. Coinbase or coinpayments are some options. Perfect money is also one i have for users. I think it had 3 different kind of payment options in it.

I was initially accepted to stripe but they disabled my account just after a few payments.

Good evening I am interested in the business solution you have set up. I am in Africa and I would like to start this business here in my area as well to make some money. Please help me with tips, tutorials and steps to set up this business.

Look into adult credit card processors that allow high risk business, of course with higher fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock