• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
Do not put any value in the env file. Just setup the email on the admin setting with your smtp details. Then go over to the database and replace the email in the general settings and it works just fine
Thank you so much..I was facing the same issue and was not able to figure out

Reactions: whizline
Thank you. I'm trying to upload the theme from the admin, after attaching file, it shown purchase code not valid as I'm also asked to fill in my evato name and email address. Any way to bypass that and have it installed?
Download a fresh theme and upload the SQL file to your database. I am only using the dashboard, my frontend is different

I've successfully installed the HYIPLAB System and created a database with a username and password. I also used a crack to nullify the theme, and everything is working perfectly without any errors.

Next, I downloaded the MetroHYIP Template and attempted to upload it manually by placing every folder in its designated location. Additionally, I imported the database file into the previous database that I had already created during the HYIPLAB installation. The assets and CORE templates are also in their respective places.
However, I encountered a problem when trying to place the Config.json file. I've tried putting it in both the Public_HTML and Config folders, but I consistently get 505 internal server errors.

I'm attaching some pictures to provide a better understanding of the issue. I'm in need of some assistance and would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!

Attachments

• 9sTeQdwjqk.png
    9sTeQdwjqk.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 47
  • jBDEOQYQka.png
    jBDEOQYQka.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 46
  • gGPRBTjeBG.png
    gGPRBTjeBG.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 46
first i got error 505 server after i turn on debug that error shows that

Invalid route action: [App\Http\Controllers\contact].​

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-06 130053.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-06 130053.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
you forgot to import the updated sql database, you have to do it or you will get error
Hi bro, can you please help me? I have installed script successfully but I am unable to login into the Admin Panel. When I login it's showing Error "These Credentials do not match our records" I double checked in the DB, values are same, but I am still unable login, please help.

Please what's the best hosting company for hyip sites
There are a lot
Hostinger.com - They have available offers
HostArmada.com - They have available offers
Semahost.com - One of the cheapest
I only tried those websites but there are a lot of web hosting companies, I do work now with semahost their hosting is just perfect

Reactions: giggaaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock