• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HRM SAAS - Human Resource Management

HRM SAAS - Human Resource Management 4.0.0

No permission to download

ramo

Trusted Uploader
Jun 18, 2018
hi Dear Seniors,

I don't know what's wrong i have done i cant see the option to add employees in the hrm it is only showing company and only invoices option kindly guide me if I have done something wrong.

hi Dear Seniors,

I don't know what's wrong i have done i cant see the option to add employees in the hrm it is only showing company and only invoices option kindly guide me if I have done something wrong.

I am running it on a local VM in the Xampp server

i have created 2 companies but still not able find the URL where to login in the company can any one help me to get company URL in this HRM SaaS.

Hi, dears,

what if I need to add some new modules like the employee request form for salary certificate to experience letter so he will be able to request his manager and manager will be able to proceed to higher management.

I tried but could not found anything even in the super admin options can someone guide me, how to find the option to do that?

this is not Nulled it is asking for purchase Code :/
I have checked it.. It is not asking for any Purchase Key.. I have personally checked again by downloading the file and run it on my system.. If you are getting any error or you have any doubt then please reply back with Screenshot....

Last edited:
I have checked it.. It is not asking for any Purchase Key.. I have personally checked again by downloading the file and run it on my system.. If you are getting any error or you have any doubt then please reply back with Screenshot....

I am getting this page when i click in Login button

Attachments

• asdasd123123132.JPG
    asdasd123123132.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 48
I have crossed checked it please verify your download maybe you are not using the retail ones.. I'm running it on my pc and attached the screenshot already. Everything is working absolutely fine..
Sorry for late reply brother, The problem is not solved yet. Please check my Domain: visionshahi.com.np
When i try to login it says enter the purchase code.

Sorry for late reply brother, The problem is not solved yet. Please check my Domain: visionshahi.com.np
When i try to login it says enter the purchase code.
The domain is giving a 404 error.

Anyways bro I am outside of my hometown so maybe someone else will provide you the solution. I can only check it once I'll get back.

Hi bro,

As u say , it is not asking for the purchase @ the time of installation.

But once after logging & within few minutes it redirects - yourdomain.com/public/verify-purchase link & ask for the purchase key. Its not accepting any random key even .

Request to check on the same & help everything with complete nulled one.

The domain is giving a 404 error.

Anyways bro I am outside of my hometown so maybe someone else will provide you the solution. I can only check it once I'll get back.
Are you Home Brother?
IF you are free please null this one properly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock