• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to upload video to youtube facebook tiktok instagram simultaneously is there a free service or hack?

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
I am making some video content which I would like to uploaded to youtube facebook tiktok instagram. I want to upload it one time to may be a cloud or service and then from there would like the video to be uploaded to all other platforms. Is there any way to work this out. I find it a big hassle to go manually to each social media and then upload... Thanks for help.

Reactions: nesym
I am making some video content which I would like to uploaded to youtube facebook tiktok instagram. I want to upload it one time to may be a cloud or service and then from there would like the video to be uploaded to all other platforms. Is there any way to work this out. I find it a big hassle to go manually to each social media and then upload... Thanks for help.

This is already in the forum, plus there were others that rn I can't remember the names of

I am asking how to upload video content (videos) not wordpress posts or pages.

use zapier

There are a lot automation tool /script avaliable

Reactions: wzafar
Uploading videos on the different platforms is indeed a great idea to drive traffic and to get more subscribers/followers. But, It is very time-consuming. I was facing this problem, as I don't have any team to manage everything, and it became really hard. Recently my friend suggested Videoseeder. With this tool, it is very easy to schedule the videos on 10 different video platforms without any hassle. It has a Spintex feature which easily makes all the posts completely unique. Now, I don't have to think about scheduling and stuff. You can check this out or you can even try other video syndication tools which suit your needs.

I have some concerns about this. I think the manual method is the best. Honestly, I've seen people create different exports faster with Davinci's resolve. This doesn't solve your problem with the upload but may be it's worth checking. I'm also interested in the topic. Great question!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock