• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Reduce Wordpress File Counts?

Your options as I see it are ;
1- Remove unneeded sites and WordPress plugins/themes. You might try removing plugins/themes via WP vs FTP your hosting provider's file manager. Not sure if the results will vary.
2-Change some sites to be static files instead of WordPress sites. WordPress has a lot of files…
3-Move sites to a different hosting account ( VPS ) . This is going to be the only option that gives you a great amount of flexibility.

Reactions: mydownloadforum
Some hosts don't use directory/file watching but adds to your inode counter when you upload files, try zipping your ftp uploads into a single archive and use the SSH shell to unzip them into the target directory.

Reactions: mydownloadforum
Thanks for the Reply But i am trying to convert no. of Individual files to few files by combining it. so that no. of files reduces.

Okay, well if Elementor is your main page builder then https://babia.to/resources/toolkit-for-elementor.8405/ is your best bet. For all other use cases, go with https://babia.to/resources/wp-rocket-best-caching-plugin-for-wp.318/ .

Both of them have a minify and combine feature that would give you the desired "webpack" effect.
That combines files 'on-the-fly', it does not reduce the files on the server, so the inode count is still the same.
I wonder why OP wants to reduce files, a normal WordPress install doesn't have an exorbitant number of files.

Do you happen to have a large number of images and if so, maybe a huge amount of image file sizes? If so, try to reduce the file sizes automatically created.

Sometimes caching leaves behind too many files, although good caching plug-ins have an automated 'housekeeping' feature.

That combines files 'on-the-fly', it does not reduce the files on the server, so the inode count is still the same.
I wonder why OP wants to reduce files, a normal WordPress install doesn't have an exorbitant number of files.

Do you happen to have a large number of images and if so, maybe a huge amount of image file sizes? If so, try to reduce the file sizes automatically created.

Sometimes caching leaves behind too many files, although good caching plug-ins have an automated 'housekeeping' feature.
Yes Images are too many but its size is not more of a concern as there is inodes limited which leads to control of uploading files as they create various sizes thumbnails too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock