• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to make theme/plugin website?

abdurcse04

May 14, 2019
USA
We want to create a website such as mythemeshop.com and others like this. Mainly they selling theme and beautiful design attract us and inspire to make this. Anyone suggest an idea to make this.

Do you need to sell themes without knowing how to create a website? This is awkward. 😁

There are lot of videos on YouTube bro. Just a search.
You can also find suitable themes from Babiato.

We want to create a website such as mythemeshop.com and others like this. Mainly they selling theme and beautiful design attract us and inspire to make this. Anyone suggest an idea to make this.

mythemeshop.com and others like this are mainly selling their own themes and plugins.
What are you asking here is like saying "I'm a web developer but what's PHP? Never heard of it." :eek:
Usually, in your situation, there are 2 options:
1. pay someone to make the site for you and adjust it to your needs (not cheap tho)
2. start working yourself, find a theme that you like and adapt it to your needs

There is no such thing as recommend me a theme to use. It's only what you like. Hint: selling themes and plugins (tho they aren't yours) you might want to check digital goods marketplace themes.

Edit: and what @newfolder said. There are lots of tutorials about creating websites. I do suggest you start watching.

basically you want to start a marketplace for selling ready made templates and scripts?
If that's the case private message me.
PS: you don't need to hire someone also you don't need to pay me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock