• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to download webpage and edit to retain the design. /

I use a chrome extension called Hoverify and copy whatever section and use the export to codepen feature to get the code

Reactions: Capricorn
For instance this page http://smartdata.tonytemplates.com/cleaning-service/ I want to export it and use it on my homepage. Any idea will be much appreciated.
Hey!

So unless your website is a static html (which I guess it is not) you can't just 'export it' and use it as homepage since there's currently no way to do that.

What you could do is copy the design manually (I know it's a bummer but its the best way).
If you're using Wordpress (I'm guessing here) Elementor will help you do it in about one hour. Slider Revolution for the hero slider as well.

If you're on Chrome, open the developer tab and check in "Application" tab and in the left lower corner click on the frame folder and you can download the images of the site.

screen.jpg

I really hope this helps!

Good luck!

Reactions: Capricorn
Hey!

So unless your website is a static html (which I guess it is not) you can't just 'export it' and use it as homepage since there's currently no way to do that.

What you could do is copy the design manually (I know it's a bummer but its the best way).
If you're using Wordpress (I'm guessing here) Elementor will help you do it in about one hour. Slider Revolution for the hero slider as well.

If you're on Chrome, open the developer tab and check in "Application" tab and in the left lower corner click on the frame folder and you can download the images of the site.

screen.jpg

I really hope this helps!

Good luck!
Yes on elementor. how do i copy the design from elementor. i have the image already

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock