• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to build a pay per install website like this?

Turkuaz

Sep 30, 2020
I want to build a ppi (pay per install) website such as cinstaller.

I could not find any adnetwork service for ppi.So i can not build a ppi website.

Please help me where can i find pay per install adnetwork for build ppi website?

I want to build a ppi (pay per install) website such as cinstaller.

I could not find any adnetwork service for ppi.So i can not build a ppi website.

Please help me where can i find pay per install adnetwork for build ppi website?
They are using Post Affiliate Pro, check more details on there website

They are using Post Affiliate Pro, check more details on there website

There is no information I want on that website.
Actually what I want to learn is to reach advertisers who want to download their software. Where can I find it?

There is no information I want on that website.
Actually what I want to learn is to reach advertisers who want to download their software. Where can I find it?
To get advertisers you can join popular networks check the advertising offers then contact the advertisers directly.

To get advertisers you can join popular networks check the advertising offers then contact the advertisers directly.
Yes, but I've never found a network that sends $2 per install such as cinstaller.

Yes, but I've never found a network that sends $2 per install such as cinstaller.
That may be over promise because they want to attract affiliates to promote there offers.

Networks use the pitch to gather as many affiliates as they can to actual thing is calculated when the payout is done as with many CPI campaigns most of the traffic comes from incent ads or offerwalls.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock